Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boss Loot Tagging

Deathwalker1

Can you tag boss loot drops . Don't know how many times I've joined a group and had them kill the boss solo and you not even know if the boss dropped anything or where it dropped . I'd suggest doing the same thing that was done with the O2 tanks that were dropped in for the special weekend with a special loot tag on boss drops. When the boss dies the loot is auto system tagged I do understand the players can tag the loot which rarely happens in most cases I've seen.

@MeteorKing

Or if one of your friend with an orthos bats it over a cliff....

At least they fixed bolt weapons affecting drops (it was funny the first time that someone pinned a mod to a wall where no one could get to it, but after that...)

Anyways, I agree with tagging the BPs. Would make them a hell of a lot easier to find without having to waste time looking over the entire boss tile for the drop.

Edited by Tsukinoki

Not only do I agree with marking drops, I also agree with

I'd prefer the drops to be in a special boss locker that can only be opened when the boss is down. That way the drops will always land in the same place, rather than flying out of the boss and across 7 tiles because someone smacked it to death with a fragor.

Both are good ideas (not necessarily to both be implemented but one or the other at least!!( though i wouldn't complain if both were implemented xD))