Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sovereignty, The Powerful - The unstoppable!

(XBOX)Architect Prime

In a/the long abandoned workshop/laboratory, once belonging to Ballas, A warframe's blueprint lays undiscovered among other lore-rich oddities. Find the parts of this warframe in laboratories (specific tiles) of the faction bosses throughout the system. A warframe who's lost purpose was to rule and conquer. A warframe Ballas was specially ordered to create. 

Health at level 30 - 270

Shields at level 30 - 170

Armor at level 30 - 470

Sprint Speed - 0.7

Max Energy at level 30 - 270 

Ability strength - 70%

Ability efficiency - 70%

Ability duration - 70%

== The seven Orokin principals ==

First ability: Charge - Enter a meditative state in which energy is absorbed from the surroundings. +3.25 energy per second. (Effected by efficiency). Each warframe/operator within 5m increases the rate by 0.25.

Second ability: Plasma Blast - (5 energy cost per shot at 100% ability efficiency) Shoot orbs of hot plasma from your hands. Holding the button puts away your weapon, allowing for rapid firing with both hands (fire rate of 3 with both hands free at 100% ability strength). Each plasma ball explodes, dealing 250 damage at 100% ability power strength. The projectiles veer in random directions the further they go (effected by ability range). that's 2250 damage per second with the benefit of aurora armor on an unmodded frame.

Third ability: Aurora Armor -  Drains 70% (100% max) of the warframe's energy at at 100% ability efficiency, turning that 70% into base armor. Increases plasma blast damage by 200%, but each shot uses 1% of the Aurora armor (effected by ability efficiency).

Fourth ability: Star Vent - (Drains 100% of warframe power) Sacrifice your Aurora armor to fire a gigantic laser. (damage per second = (armor sacrificed * energy sacrificed)/2). So unmodded, that's around 44,000 damage per second for 3 seconds if you have max aurora armor AND energy. Aiming is 85% slower while firing. The beam leaves a swirling lane of sparks that gives +1.5 energy per second to anyone who goes into it, but dissipates after ten seconds.

Passive: New god - Entering operator mode during star vent converts 7% the remaining damage into aurora armor for the operator. The next 5 abilities used by the operator will do that 7% in additional damage, and will consume the aurora armor by 20% each. 

Since it would take over 60 seconds to get to max power unmodded, I really don't see this being overpowered. Weak in the early game, strong in the late game; appropriate.  

Idk, I just felt like coming up with something. It's not perfect, but it's kinda cool I think. 

Edited by (XB1)Architect Prime

2 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

As much as I would love Warframe/Operator Synergies, it would spoil new Tenno.

I'm pretty sure Operators are just immune to Warframe abilities by default, as well. No Warframe buffs or effects seem to work on them, as far as I know?

Just now, Fishyflakes said:

Did you even read his post.

I'm talking about this Warframe Concept's passive ability.

Of course. That's why I'm saying it wouldn't work mechanically. I was agreeing with you that it would spoil new Tenno (and probably upset old ones, because previous Warframe abilities don't affect Operators).

2 hours ago, Fishyflakes said:

As much as I would love Warframe/Operator Synergies, it would spoil new Tenno.

All it's gonna do is make eidolons hunts and certain riven challenges involving sentients a little faster. What else are operators really used for where damage and durability matter? There's a long history of warframe's and weapons having very specific and unique synergies and purposes, like how Ivarah's augment that makes her a god in spy missions. Although I can see where it might be weird for just one thing to synergies with operators. But then again, only ember can synergize with actual fire in the environment, only mirage can synergize with light levels, sound for Octavia, and so on...

In my perspective, it would just be yet another unique synergy. 

Edit: void mode makes you invincible, so part of the passive is already useless in general.

Edited by (XB1)Architect Prime
I'm not dealing with all these typos