Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Very simple easy chat box request ?!?

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_IGN

For a while I complained about not being able to stretch the chat box however I wanted.   Then finally someone told me it was possible and I figured it out!!!  So awesome!!  But that has lead to problem #2 and I keep coming to the forums to bring it up but I forget about it every time, well not today!!!

-Please make it so that your game/profile/settings remembers how you have your chat box stretched.  

Currently it resets when you go offline so you have to resize it every time you start the game up.

That would be a pretty great QoL improvement!    Also maybe make the button that allows you to stretch the window a little bigger and more apparent so it never goes unnoticed!

Just a small note on this - it absolutely does remember chat size on the PC side so either there are more conditions to this tweak or something didn't pass with the updates.
Would definitely be a minor but needed QoL change, speaking from experience.

I've also noticed that if you have the chat box at the top of your screen it gets pushed down from the top (about 1/4 down from the top of the screen) at login every day (with server reset, or due to daily login bonus?).  So I can log in and its not moved if i have logged in and moved it back to the top for the day but the next day its once again reset.