Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

2 minutes ago, Kyokukou said:

is a possibility, ads can change quite frequently sometimes, especially in the city that never sleeps, just a guess though given didn't someone say they went to one of the coordinates and it wasn't there?

These are mostly bus ads not like huge ones in time square. It's only been a couple weeks since the ARG started and they knew this would be the last puzzle so I doubt they've been replaced while others are still up

4 minutes ago, electric4pie said:

These are mostly bus ads not like huge ones in time square. It's only been a couple weeks since the ARG started and they knew this would be the last puzzle so I doubt they've been replaced while others are still up

Even if that happened, I'm sure they have a fail-safe in case the culmination of this ARG leads into the release of fortuna. Something like "The tags you found were enough to lead us in the direction of the last cache, go to X node and give them hell while we steal it."

1 minute ago, DreadLordXP said:

can someone tell me the full story for what happend in the discord form  the start to now i m pretty lost //PS  i m in the discord to but need someone can tell me in synthesis pls thanks

we're getting tags the current ones are::

Letters found (top first, bottom last)::
    V FORK             (O) *DE CONFIRMED*
    I FORK             (T) *DE CONFIRMED*
    M FORK             (F) *DE CONFIRMED*
    URfork FORK     (R) *DE CONFIRMED*
    Rfork FORK        (P) *DE CONFIRMED*
    II- FORK        (L) *DE CONFIRMED*

Locals::
    Hidden behind images:
    40.75397,-73.98301             <= NYC                     
    37.74023,-122.40061            <= San Francisco                         F (Or English M) CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*

from nowere sourced (IRL Hunters):
    34.0838639,-118.3588854        <= 7753 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, USA     R CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*
    40.7735795,-73.957883        <= NYC 78th and 3rd Avenue                P CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*
    40.7739197,-73.9550544        <= NYC 80th and 2nd Ave phone booth        L CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*

From meta-data:
    39.95201,-75.17349          <= Philidelphia                            T  (Or English I) CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*
    40.77052,-73.91834          <= NYC (Tax office)                        #sign on maps: "the  business" "turnaround king" "the profit", last line un clear#

found to probably be relevent:
    39.950524, -75.147262          <= Philidelphia 4th and Market            O  CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*
    40.6070603,-124.1126467        <= CA Fortuna 95540                        NO INFO

à l’instant, Night42mar a dit :

i decided to go a new route, translating what we have into corpus. RPLOFT=TKPOPT and translated the corpus nodes as well. Using this method it can only be 2 places. Aphrodite (Akktopipe) Venus. or Monolith (Sotopipk) Phobos.

How did you went to that ? I mean, what do you translate, and how ?

1 minute ago, Uhkretor said:

... He didn't know how he was doing it, just to reveal later on that he was doing it on purpose...

Also, I'm on Navigation now, so I'm ready to check locations ingame.

most likely nothing will be there until TB confirms it.

but still check it.

Edited by MasterHAX_

I think we don't have to start to speculate crazy ways to accomplish the puzzle. The Business already sayd that there is more tags and will report us about it.

Four more tags came in. You're exceeding my expectations, Outworlders. But there are still more tags out there. I'll have more information for you soon.

Also, why people keeping posting the "status" if we have the first post and also the site https://arg.solarisunited.xyz to that?
Don't want to be a hater but ... are we writing with huge letters now on this thread?

Letters found (top first, bottom last)::
    V FORK             (O) *DE CONFIRMED*
    I FORK             (T) *DE CONFIRMED*
    M FORK             (F) *DE CONFIRMED*
    URfork FORK     (R) *DE CONFIRMED*
    Rfork FORK        (P) *DE CONFIRMED*
    II- FORK        (L) *DE CONFIRMED*

Locals::
    Hidden behind images:
    40.75397,-73.98301             <= NYC                     
    37.74023,-122.40061            <= San Francisco                         F (Or English M) CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*

from nowere sourced (IRL Hunters):
    34.0838639,-118.3588854        <= 7753 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, USA     R CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*
    40.7735795,-73.957883        <= NYC 78th and 3rd Avenue                P CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*
    40.7739197,-73.9550544        <= NYC 80th and 2nd Ave phone booth        L CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*

From meta-data:
    39.95201,-75.17349          <= Philidelphia                            T  (Or English I) CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*
    40.77052,-73.91834          <= NYC (Tax office)                        #sign on maps: "the  business" "turnaround king" "the profit", last line un clear#

found to probably be relevent:
    39.950524, -75.147262          <= Philidelphia 4th and Market            O  CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*
    40.6070603,-124.1126467        <= CA Fortuna 95540                        NO INFO