The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

guys, i just checked all the nodes names and in all the solar system there are just 2 nodes with a F inside their name: Pacific (heart) and Stofler (Lua).If we need to find a nodes with the letters that we've found we exclude pacific because it has'nt the O inside the name. The only one that remain is Stofler. I may be wrong checking all names, but i don't think to had seen another nodes with the F inside of the name

could be an irl place tho

1 minute ago, SkuLLz95 said:

guys, i just checked all the nodes names and in all the solar system there are just 2 nodes with a F inside their name: Pacific (heart) and Stofler (Lua).If we need to find a nodes with the letters that we've found we exclude pacific because it has'nt the O inside the name. The only one that remain is Stofler. I may be wrong checking all names, but i don't think to had seen another nodes with the F inside of the name

1 minute ago, SkuLLz95 said:

Valefor and Fossa also

2 minutes ago, SkuLLz95 said:

You forgot Fossa.

Edited by Nasuth

hace 2 minutos, SkuLLz95 dijo:

well depends on you game lenguage, on spanish there is a node right on venus, Afrodita (Aphrodite); Fortuna (also we could count fortuna has a node too, just not implemented yet, but the text could easly say fortuna) is a word in spanish too, (means fortune, how obvius) maybe we should check it too.