The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

1 minute ago, MasterHAX_ said:

according to https://arg.solarisunited.xyz/ we have:

Philadelphia: Tweet (Letter: T)

San Francisco: Tweet (Letter: F)

300 E 77th St, New York, USA: Tweet (Letter: P)

NYC 80th and 2nd Ave, New York, USA: Tweet (Letter: L)

7753 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, USA: Tweet (Letter: R)

U're sute that's letter L not I ? Also DE confirmed letter O on one location.
It would make sense then, because u can write word PROFIT with those letters.

1 minute ago, Exelcto said:

U're sute that's letter L not I ? Also DE confirmed letter O on one location.
It would make sense then, because u can write word PROFIT with those letters.

i took the info from the website i provided there

Edit: also it was last updated 8h ago

Edited by MasterHAX_
Extra info

Hidden behind images:
    40.75397, -73.98301     <= NYC                     
    37.74023, -122.40061    <= San Francisco                         F (Or English M) CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*

from nowere sourced (IRL Hunters):
                            <= WEST HOLLYWOOD                         R CONFIRMED
                            <= NYC 78th and 3rd Avenue                P CONFIRMED
                            <= NYC 80th and 2nd Ave phone booth        L CONFIRMED

From meta-data:
    39.95201,-75.17349      <= Philidelphia                            T  (Or English I) CONFIRMED
    39.95201,-75.17349      <= Philly city                            O  (Or English I) CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*
    40.77052,-73.91834      <= NYC (Tax office)                        NO INFO
    40.6070603,-124.1126467    <= CA Fortuna 95540                        NO INFO

this is what i had, anyone wanna up date me?

Just now, beercritch said:

Ive not seen confirmation of an O - its a poor picture and nobody can decide what the symbol is

well someone said that the one from philly city was confirmed and i cant look at twitter so can you send me a symbol of the 2 letters what have been confimed and ill update it

1 minute ago, MasterHAX_ said:

all of them are all ready in the list

Hidden behind images:
    37.74023, -122.40061    <= San Francisco                         F (Or English M) CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*

From meta-data:
    39.95201,-75.17349      <= Philidelphia                            T  (Or English I) CONFIRMED
    39.95201,-75.17349      <= Philly city                            O  (Or English I) CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*

1 minute ago, dedady said:

all of them are all ready in the list

Hidden behind images:

From meta-data:

thought that last one was a D not P

4 minutes ago, dedady said:

well someone said that the one from philly city was confirmed and i cant look at twitter so can you send me a symbol of the 2 letters what have been confimed and ill update it

yeah - locations are getting confusing as there are multiple dumb luck spots of posters being found - there is one confirmed  philly image that shows a corpus letter T at the co-ordinates from the pdf - there is a second random pic apparently in philly but its unclear. thinking is it might be an O

1 minute ago, beercritch said:

yeah - locations are getting confusing as there are multiple dumb luck spots of posters being found - there is one confirmed  philly image that shows a corpus letter T at the co-ordinates from the pdf - there is a second random pic apparently in philly but its unclear. thinking is it might be an O

can you send me a img of the tweet so i can make sure? cuz some guy screwed it up and i thought he didnt