Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

7 hours ago, Lindinle said:

3 clicks 

00:05 seconds remaining

1 attempt.

i would like to post a picture but i dont know how. please tell me

post it to Imgur, open the image in a new tab, then copy the link. after that you just click "insert other media" and hit insert image from existing url

aTXeQow.png

6 hours ago, Showerwalker said:

tightbeam live hack completion tracker from ARGrakata

^same but zoomed out

y-value = total completion

progress % = (newest y-value)/300k     (note: some are suspecting the "300k limit" has been changed to a lower value; note2: there are significant spikes happening every so often, not 100% sure the cause, could be DE's side)

EDIT: alternative with spreadsheet, also from ARGrakata (update every 2s)

for those trying to spam their hack to hit 100 or whatnot with incognito browsing, take a rest, the progression appears to be rigged. since it's discovered it's increasing at a y=a*x (99% fit) rate independent of time or popularity within the community or anything. except with occasional spikes which last for a literal second before returning to 'normal' rate again, and the spikes have long stopped since 7pm EST, so now it's just been a straight line for 4+hrs. I mean, I could still be wrong and it's probably a server issue or something, but, come on, 3 hacks is a good amount regardless, take a rest.

EDIT: GRAPH - progression updated every 2s. taken from google doc spreadsheet link provided in post

Edited by Showerwalker

9 minutes ago, Showerwalker said:

for those trying to spam their hack to hit 100 or whatnot with incognito browsing, take a rest, the progression appears to be rigged. since it's discovered it's increasing at a y=a*x (99% fit) rate independent of time or popularity within the community or anything. except with occasional spikes which last for a literal second before returning to 'normal' rate again, and the spikes have long stopped since 7pm EST, so now it's just been a straight line for 4+hrs. I mean, I could still be wrong and it's probably a server issue or something, but, come on, 3 hacks is a good amount regardless, take a rest.

EDIT: GRAPH - progression updated every 2s. taken from google doc spreadsheet link provided in post

I saw a post discussing this on the Reddit... but I don't think it's actually rigged.   That graph looks kind of familiar to me, as I've done a lot of Google Analytics work some years ago.  (The hack page is using GA for counting successes...)  GA was, at least when I used it, notorious for caching, collating, and unpredictably releasing updates.   You'd sometimes wonder why you weren't getting hits, then suddenly a whole bunch of cached hits would come in at once.   I would have thought they would improve that by now, but this looks a lot like what I used to see when I was using GA.

13 minutes ago, Showerwalker said:

tbh I wondered if it was rigged kind of like the countdown on Fomorians. It seemed to be going really fast earlier today but now it's slowed to a crawl. Probably in an attempt to thwart people like us who used incognito etc.

2 minutes ago, Zgwortz said:

I saw a post discussing this on the Reddit... but I don't think it's actually rigged.   That graph looks kind of familiar to me, as I've done a lot of Google Analytics work some years ago.  (The hack page is using GA for counting successes...)  GA was, at least when I used it, notorious for caching, collating, and unpredictably releasing updates.   You'd sometimes wonder why you weren't getting hits, then suddenly a whole bunch of cached hits would come in at once.   I would have thought they would improve that by now, but this looks a lot like what I used to see when I was using GA. 

wow i didn't know that. we hit 2.0something% within the first 10min of discovering it tho, that's about 6000 successes. there were at most 200people participating. if what you're saying is true, there should be more and larger spikes after 7pm EST considering more people would have free time, not even 1 have shown. So I'm still not convinced. then again the codes all look so legit

2 minutes ago, Showerwalker said:

wow i didn't know that. we hit 2.0something% within the first 10min of discovering it tho, that's about 6000 successes. there were at most 200people participating. if what you're saying is true, there should be more and larger spikes after 7pm EST considering more people would have free time, not even 1 have shown. So I'm still not convinced. then again the codes all look so legit

Most GA delays in my experience happened at busy times, and the spikes came at slower times - that's what made them particularly noticeable.   If there are delays now, I'd expect spikes late at night - 2-5AM eastern usually.

3 minutes ago, Zgwortz said:

Most GA delays in my experience happened at busy times, and the spikes came at slower times - that's what made them particularly noticeable.   If there are delays now, I'd expect spikes late at night - 2-5AM eastern usually.

I seeee, here's hoping enoough for 300k in the morning

27 minutes ago, Echo-Atlas said:

Hopefully we can clinch the goal by tonight or not. Cause timezones.

looks like it's only going up about maybe 1k an hour atm. The Spikes stopped around 6-7est which is probably about when DE closed for the day. Maybe it'll pick up again in the morning

Hi guys, did someone noticed that there's some number in 6rhe84.pdf ?

i've tried to take them all and i think i got them all, here they are one by one in the good order

3 1 4 2 3 8 3 7 5 3

Edited by Thaxano