Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please DE, Fix The Bugs That Plague This Game!

Vitamin.Ex

#1 Exterminate missions are practically unplayable because it only spawns a few enemies. This has been a problem for years and it still hasn't been fixed.

pyCimOT.jpg

#2 Interception missions are still broken and have been for years. Players can't see the towers or the progress of the towers. I tweeted this problem to DE Steve and he asked if there was a way reproducing it, so I sent him a video with all the details but of course, he never responded so I'm fairly certain he muted me so he can pretend the problem doesn't exist.

#3 Onslaught portals are still broken despite you guys claiming to have fixed them several times.

#4 The infinite ammo bug has been in the game for more than a year now and hasn't been fixed. I know players like when it happens, but it shouldn't be there.

#5 Syndicate helpers freeze after a couple minutes and do nothing.
RxUfKnW.jpg 

#6 Kubrow fur looks atrocious, I don't understand how this hasn't been fixed yet.
L7MVuvr.jpg 

#7 Waypoint lights are stuck pulsing on the screen for the entire mission and never leave. This happens 100% of the time to me. This is not an exaggeration, it happens ever mission.
7eTTK8Z.jpg 
slYfnnM.jpg

#8 Filters get stuck and remain on screen for the duration of the mission. This happens with every type of filter. Example: The shattered onslaught portal filter, or the dark filter from the new quest which makes it impossible to see.
lXQD1ut.jpg 
DOnBDrL.jpg
ahphXlz.jpg

#9 Kubrows push themselves out of the ship.
x2ZsjME.jpg 
m0AIILd.jpg
0tjeQpZ.jpg

#10 Enemies still get stuck in the room they spawn in making survival missions a pain to play because we have to track them down to kill them.

#11 Eidolons still get stuck on terrain and you're able to kill them with little effort.

#12 Dargyns still get stuck in the air as well as players getting stuck on the Dargyn.

I can go on all day, the point is, the game is so broken and plagued with so many bugs it makes most of the content unplayable. Don't you want people to enjoy their Warframe experience or do you want them to encounter bug after bug and being forced to leave missions because the mission stopped working? 

I have seen this game go through many changes and it really feels like it's starting to decline. I hope other people share their problems in this thread so our voices are heard. I would rather have one big patch that fixes the game-breaking bugs over new content. I don't care about a "new frame" or "new area" or "new weapon", I care about not being able to complete a mission because the game is a total mess.

I hope this thread is seen and taken seriously and not just locked and buried like it usually is. 

Thanks!

Edited by Vitamin.Ex
Added Screenshot

2 minutes ago, killedtilldead said:

just wondering if your #4 is during fissure missions. It is one of the buffs from opening a relic during those missions. 

I've seen it in many missions. It happened to me today when I was doing my Sorties. It's almost as if that buff exists in every mission in case a fissure happens there but randomly gets triggered. 

It's sad on their part for ignoring the problems in Warframe. I know several people who already stopped playing because of the massive grind and all the bugs. If they don't fix some of this and just keep adding to the bugs with every patch, it will be DE's demise. 

1 minute ago, Cobrayi said:

Most of your issues happen when the host has a bad connection, the rest… I've played for a year and never experienced them or even heard about them.

That's not true at all. I have ~90 Mb down with everything configured to run Warframe and if I am the host or if I'm solo these problems still happen.

I feel you man, personally I'm not sorry about Fortuna being delayed I'd rather have them work on existing problems than adding new ones. Chimera showed how bad things can get.

Whenever I get a problem I just send'em the EE log no idea if it helps at all, I hope it does. Saying DE has their hands full is a grand understatement at this point but there ain't much we can do other than wait for it and take it as they serve it.