Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic Favorite

WhiteWingCat

Just some feedback and discussion, i'll post the actual one on actual feedback forum. So some of us have a lot of relic, mostly different type of relic. But the main feedback for the relic is we could Make it favorite so when we do fissure we don't have to search for our priority relic. Or we could make a filter so only the relic of that prime part will shown instead. What do you guys think? 

You are talking about favouring for example Meso D3, so it will be shown on top when you start a fissure mission?

I don´t think that this would cause any trouble, so why not, but personally I don´t need such a feature , because there is already a search function, where you can search for a specific relic via labeling or part that you want.

I can see the op's point though. As we get more and more and even more relics into the system, it's starting to get a bit clustered.

The search feature does work, but a separate tab for relics we "Favorite" may be a nice QoL change. Not only would it keep marked relics in an easy-access spot, but allow us toeasily check to see if we picked up that sought after relic (once we mark one).

Not a high need change, but would be nice at times.