Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Re: Optional Account Reset

Zachles

Question

I couldn't find a proper forum to direct my question. If this is misplaced, please move it to the appropriate forum.

The optional reset states that all purchased and starting platinum will be retained/returned. Am I going to get all of the platinum I purchased back and lose all of my Warframes?  Will I keep my Warframes, but lose my mastery rank and Warframe/Weapon level? I have no intention of doing so, but I would like to know exactly what happens if I ever did make such a decision.

11 answers to this question

You'll get ALL platinum back. You'll lose EVERYTHING except any event exclusives and any Founders perks.

So, I'll get back the Platinum I've already spent? And, I won't lose the Strun Wraith or Equilibrium I received from the Survival Weekend Event?

So, I'll get back the Platinum I've already spent? And, I won't lose the Strun Wraith or Equilibrium I received from the Survival Weekend Event?

The strun wraith and equilibrium are probably not completely event exclusive, not 100% sure on the strun wraith, but exclusives would include the vandals, and snipetron.

The strun wraith and equilibrium are probably not completely event exclusive, not 100% sure on the strun wraith, but exclusives would include the vandals, and snipetron.

I'll try and find an answer to that, then. 

Does anyone know if I'll lose all of my friends?

Currently, the only items on the exception list for account reset are these:

Prime gear: Excalibur Prime, LatoPrime, Latron Prime, SkanaPrime, Frost Prime, Frost Prime Blueprint
Vandal gear: Lato Vandal, Braton Vandal, Snipetron Vandal

Exclusive colors: Easter Colors, Valentine's Colors, Saturated Colors

It also says that you will lose any event exclusive badges and the individually purchased 30 Platinum Clan Emblem. Ammo Mutations will be deleted as well, but you can contact support within a week of resetting your account to get them back.

Edited by Aramet