Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus outfit

flame18

I am not sure if someone already posted this or not, but i have been wanting to put on mothers hat. I think it would be nice to be able to use the Lotus's headpiece as a "hood" maybe even an open version too, and while i am not an artist i have some pictures in my head of a whole suit or outfit styled after the lotus. maybe after the new war or something we could do something like that? i would like to wear mothers helmet (if she doesn't take it back after the new war, if she does maybe a replica or a new headpiece styled after hers) it's just a thought i have had in my head for a while, maybe it can happen some day. maybe one day we can be as pretty and mommy

Edited by flame18

@Dabnician [spoilers for "Nata" and maybe "the new war"]

Spoiler

no, the "Lotus" was always Nata, Nata took the name Lotus as an alias after taking the form of Margulis, as Nata is the mimic sentient queen. there are theories  that the real Margulis put herself into the head piece and that the head piece is what was keeping from transforming into Nata again, that the head piece was anchoring Nata to the "Lotus" and the "Lotus" is a combined force of Nata and what is left of Margulis, and that could come into place if we ever do put the head piece on, like us seeing Margulis again, and her telling us to not blame Nata, as she it still trying to protect us, and she knows what she must do, or..what WE must do to her. i believe she left her head piece behind for a reason, she wanted us to have it. and maybe the REAL Margulis could replace the Lotus, speaking to us in visions and being a mom again, i think i would like that.

if you could maybe you can share this and we can get it to some of the staff, also nice icon, what is that by your tail?

[PS: DE staff if you see this and i am on to something i wouldn't mind talking with you about it i won't ask for spoilers though of course]

Edited by flame18

15 hours ago, flame18 said:
Spoiler

Really, man i must of missed that, i could have swore that the helmet was in possession of the body that we know as the lotus.

15 hours ago, flame18 said:

also nice icon, what is that by your tail?

im a founder from back when Warframe was close beta on steam.

10 hours ago, Dabnician said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Really, man i must of missed that, i could have swore that the helmet was in possession of the body that we know as the lotus.

im a founder from back when Warframe was close beta on steam.

ah i see, i was almost a founder but to be honest i didn't know it was a thing till after it was over, i missed out

On 2018-10-30 at 8:15 PM, flame18 said:

ah i see, i was almost a founder but to be honest i didn't know it was a thing till after it was over, i missed out

Lowest tier, I missed out in a excal prime cause I didn't chip in another 15.00, eh oh well