Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey De! Visual Forma Indicators When? You Said...

Namacyst

There is a visual indicator.  Go to the mods screen for your weapon/warframe, and in the upper-left corner, next to the item name, you should see some stars.  The number of stars there depends on how many times you forma'd it.

I think he wants it on the weapon,kinda like how the old mod system was prob. (I think i saw a screen shot of that) 

Edit:Seems like I found a pic,look close to the cronus handle

http://media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/10/9726/bandicam_2013-01-28_17-12-53-331.jpg

Edited by XSuzumeX

There is a visual indicator.  Go to the mods screen for your weapon/warframe, and in the upper-left corner, next to the item name, you should see some stars.  The number of stars there depends on how many times you forma'd it.

Orly? Well then... now you are gona tell me how many Forma i have in my.. let's see... Braton Vandal. Hm? You can't? Sheesh.. i guess we need visual indicators on Warframes and Weapons so we can show off then *wink wink*

Of course i mean on the Model and not my personal UI.

I think he wants it on the weapon,kinda like how the old mod system was prob. (I think i saw a screen shot of that) 

http://media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/10/9726/bandicam_2013-01-28_17-12-53-331.jpg

Yep.. but maybe not so ugly ^^ Remember the potatoed Fisticuffs where the blue mod crystals went over the actual model and floated in midair? :D

On Topic.. i don't know if they said "we make it" or "we think about it" but being around at that time where the blue crystals for mods were on the weapon i guess it can't be that hard to make something like it for Forma.

Edited by Namacyst

That pic is from the pre-U7 mod system. In the old system, the blue globes represented how many mods were slotted into weapons/frames. You can tell its old because the weapons say "Rifle" & "Pistol" instead of "Primary" and "Secondary"

but you dont need 8 formas to fill every slot with a maxed mod...

but you dont need 8 formas to fill every slot with a maxed mod...

who cares though?

edit: heres a fun factoid ive only spent 75 platinum on this game, i would buy a founders, maybe even grand master one day, but problems at home e.t.c

Edited by xoxcloudxox

who cares though?

edit: heres a fun factoid ive only spent 75 platinum on this game, i would buy a founders, maybe even grand master one day, but problems at home e.t.c

I mean yah, you can do what you want, it's just that new mods will come out, and you might need 2 V's instead of a V I or something. Having a few open slots will leave your boltor with max mods and flexibility for the future.

Also I probably should have lead with that instead of being a DBag, sorry

Edited by PsychShaman

I mean yah, you can do what you want, it's just that new mods will come out, and you might need 2 V's instead of a V I or something. Having a few open slots will leave your boltor with max mods and flexibility for the future.

Also I probably should have lead with that instead of being a DBag, sorry

personally i like to stick to familiar loadouts, and if one of the new mods come out that i like, hell i might even buy platinum, i only buy plat if its worth it, seriously considering buying warframe slots, two WF slots is not enough for me tbh, and warframe is an awesome game so it deserves its recognition and no probs

Edited by xoxcloudxox

Considering all weapons/frames need a different amound of formas for max potential, this wouldn't even be a half accurate measure for anything.

The only thing that would happen is that people would try to break it by formaing their weapon/frame 50 times.

Edited by Wellwisher

Considering all weapons/frames need a different amound of formas for max potential, this wouldn't even be a half accurate measure for anything.

The only thing that would happen is that people would try to break it by formaing their weapon/frame 50 times.

i would do that one hundred and ten percent :D