Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

JacketUnHoly

DE Is getting out of ideas...

Seriously Nyx being able to remove armour and shields for a SHORT Period of time? how does that relate to her? Mag already got that one,I wish Nyx was like Limbo,all of his abilities relate to him and not random generic stuff.

Like for example, Nyx 2 ability change is like giving Limbo lasers in his second ability, it has nothing to do .-.

What I really wanted to see is Nyx being able to control at least 6 foes instead of one

Believe me,its better to have 8 decaying peeps (Nekros) than having 1 enemy,it doesn't matter if it has dmg buff, it just becomes useless and bad against 20+ other enemies.

22 minutes ago, Bombarder0 said:

DE Is getting out of ideas...

Seriously Nyx being able to remove armour and shields for a SHORT Period of time? how does that relate to her? Mag already got that one,I wish Nyx was like Limbo,all of his abilities relate to him and not random generic stuff.

Like for example, Nyx 2 ability change is like giving Limbo lasers in his second ability, it has nothing to do .-.

What I really wanted to see is Nyx being able to control at least 6 foes instead of one

Believe me,its better to have 8 decaying peeps (Nekros) than having 1 enemy,it doesn't matter if it has dmg buff, it just becomes useless and bad against 20+ other enemies.

Making her control more than one target would really make her less unique rather than more. She may only control one, but it has the advantage of actually being useful for damage, especially now that it's gonna have a charge up period, and being immune to friendly fire. And it becomes backed up in survivability since she can also has chaos to flip aggro and let it wade through and dish out that damage relatively unimpeded. And it sense to me for her to be able to psychically strip defenses off a target, her theme is psychic/telekinesis.