Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcs plasmor not penetrating gara wall

(XBOX)strangerone1980

As of the chimera update, an arca plasmor can not shot through Gara's 4th wall. Played as Gara, standing inside. The chimera update notes say the fixed an issue with the arca plasmor bouncing off walls, which is probably the problem. Happened in multiple instances, and all members of my squad was affected.

Edited by (XB1)strangerone1980
Clarify

Sorry for writing in wrong place but unexpectedly i'm not xbox member (logging in with xbox passes). I wanted to point out that also Tonkors projectiles aren't working properly. I mean they only bounce off enemies (even if said mob is further than 6 m away from charackter) without dealing any contact damage. I read all update info and there is nothing mentioned there about any changes to this weapon. Hope someone will look into it. Also i will be gratefull if you change my account to xbox member. THX

1 hour ago, (XB1)strangerone1980 said:

As of the chimera update, an arca plasmor can not shot through Gara's 4th wall. Played as Gara, standing inside. The chimera update notes say the fixed an issue with the arca plasmor bouncing off walls, which is probably the problem. Happened in multiple instances, and all members of my squad was affected.

This is also an problem on pc ..

i can confirm this :nerd:

• 1 month later...