The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Unmasked(Almost Finished!)

Vasilia

got that feel from her too.

also: good work on the pic

Can't have big bosoms without big texas hair right? And thank you!

c'est bon magnifique! 

Thank you :D

I can see that!

Sweet :D I've always thought of saryn as angelina jolie-esque i guess?

Can't have big bosoms without big texas hair right? And thank you!

Thank you :D

Sweet :D I've always thought of saryn as angelina jolie-esque i guess?

hey can you do one for excalibur? i kind of always got a holy knight vibe off of him. like the kind of dude who would charge into battle yelling 

"YOU WILL BE PURGED BY THE RUBIDEIUM OF MY BLADE!" or however you spell the obscure super-gem-alloy thing that all our swords are made out of. maybe give him a kind of Richard Rahl look?

hey can you do one for excalibur? i kind of always got a holy knight vibe off of him. like the kind of dude who would charge into battle yelling 

"YOU WILL BE PURGED BY THE RUBIDEIUM OF MY BLADE!" or however you spell the obscure super-gem-alloy thing that all our swords are made out of. maybe give him a kind of Richard Rahl look?

I would love to do one of excalibur! wow the guy who plays richard rahl is sexy I'll definitely be getting started on him soon haha

eyes are a bit far apart, kinda creepy.

no, they're not. There's a bunch of proportions on the human head that are in perfect synchronization on every human being. (assuming they haven't been hit with a shovel or have a horrible bone disease or had other serious injuries or developmental problems.)

The top of your ear corresponds to the line of your eyes, and the bottom of your ear corresponds to the line of your mouth. You can trace it on your own face.

The plump of your lips are in line with your nostrils, you can trace it on your own face.

Your eyes sit in the exact middle of your head, and the space is between your eyes is the length of one eye.

If you know all these proportions and lines, you can actually extrapolate an entire portrait just from the position of their nose.

If you think this portrait is off, there's a good chance your concept of human appearance has been a little too skewed by that Japerneze Annie Moo.

Eye width usually matches the amount of space between the eyes. plus saryn is a creepy frame

BOOM

Also, on another note, Saryn says:

SQUEEEEE~~~<3

Edited by Doozy84

no, they're not. There's a bunch of proportions on the human head that are in perfect synchronization on every human being. (assuming they haven't been hit with a shovel or have a horrible bone disease or had other serious injuries or developmental problems.)

The top of your ear corresponds to the line of your eyes, and the bottom of your ear corresponds to the line of your mouth. You can trace it on your own face.

The plump of your lips are in line with your nostrils, you can trace it on your own face.

Your eyes sit in the exact middle of your head, and the space is between your eyes is the length of one eye.

If you know all these proportions and lines, you can actually extrapolate an entire portrait just from the position of their nose.

If you think this portrait is off, there's a good chance your concept of human appearance has been a little too skewed by that Japerneze Annie Moo.

BOOM

Also, on another note, Saryn says:

SQUEEEEE~~~<3

Thank you! You explained it better than I ever could, im only 18 so there's plenty more to learn and there always will be, and I think the most important thing I've learned so far is that there is always a flow in the lines to whatever you draw

Does Saryn like!? I hope so!!

If you're this good at 18 then you belong in one of the nation's best art schools. This is a portfolio piece.

This is easily an A portrait and if you drew it without reference that's insane.

Oh and naturally, like all great artists, you should pay your way through art school by drawing durrrty pictures on the interbuttz for tuition money.

No way, really? Thank you! Thank you so much.

I kind of just have been thinking her up as I go along, thinking about features actresses like angelina jolie or the awesome agent scully have.

hahaha I've already got that part covered, well i keep the dirrrrty drawings all to myself and sell the portraits. I probably have way too many portraits drawn of the same actor

she certainly could be a Melyssa Ford or a Josephine Baker, but it's not fair to say a white girl can't pull off Jessica Rabbit like Saryn does. Plenty of statuesque, tall ice queens from the cold and/or formerly communist parts of Europe could easily be Saryn, and Thai and Brazilian women could give it a run for her money too.

Realistically any kind of woman could be Saryn, provided she had a healthy (hormone laden processed foods) American diet to pump up her curves.

She's just a classic pin up vamp. Whatever she is, she's definitely got big bangs, a winning smile, and she's tugging up her stockings and clipping on her garter.

It don't matter though. Helena Rubinstein, one of the greatest beauty industry magnates in the world once said, "There are no ugly women, only lazy ones." THEY ALL BEAUTIFUL. <3

And shame on you if you don't know what a garter is.

Edited by Doozy84

she certainly could be a Melyssa Ford or a Josephine Baker, but it's not fair to say a white girl can't pull off Jessica Rabbit like Saryn does. Plenty of statuesque, tall ice queens from the cold and/or formerly communist parts of Europe could easily be Saryn, and Thai and Brazilian women could give it a run for her money too.

Realistically any kind of woman could be Saryn, provided she had a healthy (hormone laden processed foods) American diet to pump up her curves.

She's just a classic pin up vamp. Whatever she is, she's definitely got big bangs, a winning smile, and she's tugging up her stockings and clipping on her garter.

It don't matter though. Helena Rubinstein, one of the greatest beauty industry magnates in the world once said, "There are no ugly women, only lazy ones." THEY ALL BEAUTIFUL. <3

And shame on you if you don't know what a garter is.

I'd think It'd be awesome if she were black. 

I call her SassyFrame, she just has so much sass. 

Saryn is best sass.