Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Else Is There To Do?

Sereph

I'm just about done with this game.

I've gotten my second warframe and I've lost all motivation to continue clearing higher level areas.

There's just no point for me to do so.

I've grown too tired of farming for warframe pieces with my two brother's; that I've lost the motivation to even play the game anymore. I feel like after getting our second Warframes there just isn't any point to doing anything else since by then we've already got everything we wanted in about a weeks worth of time.

I've gotten my second warframe and I've lost all motivation to continue clearing higher level areas.

I've grown too tired of farming for warframe pieces with my two brother's; that I've lost the motivation to even play the game anymore. I feel like after getting our second Warframes there just isn't any point to doing anything else since by then we've already got everything we wanted in about a weeks worth of time.

I set my own goals for what I wanted; coming into Warframe from sniping in most other games I played, I wanted the Lanka, so I went and worked up to that. Along the way, I found a couple new goals which I wanted to reach (some nice frames and weapons I wanted to check out).

Without a goal (which you seem to have already met), the game kind of peters out. If you want to keep playing, just keep playing. Find a new goal, shoot for it. Otherwise, if you feel that the game isn't fun, then it's not fun for you, and you don't have to try to like it. Grind isn't for everyone.

Edited by gallowsCalibrator

Well I kind of only have two warframe slots. . . so. . .

Theres kinda a thing called platinum. 5 bucks for 75 plat! go look under your couch, in your car, bed, or ask your Mother... if she says no ask your Dad! (they always say yes!)

Edited by AlienTetris

Theres kinda a thing called platinum. 5 bucks for 75 plat! go look under your couch, in your car, bed, or ask your Mother... if she says no ask your Dad! (they always say yes!)

Parent's aren't willing to spend money on me unless it deals with school or college and if anything was under our couch our dog would've probably ripped it apart by now.

ugh ignore all the buttheads man. your just suffering from burnout. we all do bro. i stopped for a week and came back to warframe ready to farm. go screw around on APB:Reloaded. decent game. although the people who own it dont give nearly half as much of a damn about their playerbase as DE does

-edit- If your really hurting for plat. and your linked to your steam account. you can sell steam tradeable items (trading cards mostly) for a few cents a pop. i got 71 cents i dont mind donating

Edited by Akiba_Broax

ugh ignore all the buttheads man. your just suffering from burnout. we all do bro. i stopped for a week and came back to warframe ready to farm. go screw around on APB:Reloaded. decent game. although the people who own it dont give nearly half as much of a damn about their playerbase as DE does

The only thing I ever did in APB was drive around because for some reason driving around like a fool was endlessly fun.

if u'r not having fun do something else. bye

I'd probably be having more fun if I wasn't missing every orokin catalyst/reactor blueprint because of school.

I mean really most of my guns are pretty useless at higher levels without one.

I'd probably be having more fun if I wasn't missing every orokin catalyst/reactor blueprint because of school.

I mean really most of my guns are pretty useless at higher levels without one.

24 hour alert up right now. Granted, it's half over, but you're on here talking when you could go get it. You just have to survive for 5 minutes then let the oxygen run out.

Also, that's why you work towards better weapons. Or, wait until they finish the updated damage system when armor wont scale so horribly.

Edited by Khaos_Zand3r

Parent's aren't willing to spend money on me unless it deals with school or college and if anything was under our couch our dog would've probably ripped it apart by now.

i'm only in high school (early years) my birthday is september 25th guess what ill ask for like an 8 year old? GAME CARDS! i know your parents may not approve but if you try mowing lawns, weeding, or helping neighbors. im sure they'll see the maturity (is that how you spell that?) in you and get on paypal and let you pay for some plat. Think i have a account? pfsh, NOPE. still gotta ask my parents xD

#NoLife

well I would suggest buying the 75 Platinum (about 5$) or 150 platinum (10$) if/when you get the 50% off coupon

making it 75 for 3$ 150 for 5$ then buying slots for warframes and maybe weapons

But i get the feeling that is not your cup of tea.

But you are the only one who YOU should listen to.

Hell you might come back another day who knows.

DE adds new stuff quite often, something's bound to catch your attention down the line

Cheers.

The only thing I ever did in APB was drive around because for some reason driving around like a fool was endlessly fun.

same. i put a nic- WHOA DUDE YOUR FREAKING NAME. i-i thought it was only me! Q~Q 

anyway. yeah APB has a nice amount of things to do while your trying to recharge your batteries on warframe. the customization is nuts. the people are all horrible. and all the cars control like they're on ice.... it's alot more fun than it sounds if you dont get to serious about it. oh also all the garbage trucks in that game can easily be considered weapons of mass destruction

24 hour alert up right now. Granted, it's half over, but you're on here talking when you could go get it. You just have to survive for 5 minutes then let the oxygen run out.

Also, that's why you work towards better weapons. Or, wait until they finish the updated damage system when armor wont scale so horribly.

I have the Dread, and the Gorgan. My personal favorite primaries

I'd like to use these weapons to their full potential. But you know, I have terrible luck not getting a single rifle piercing hit mod while maxing out most of my weapons and both my warframes. . .

same. i put a nic- WHOA DUDE YOUR FREAKING NAME. i-i thought it was only me! Q~Q 

anyway. yeah APB has a nice amount of things to do while your trying to recharge your batteries on warframe. the customization is nuts. the people are all horrible. and all the cars control like they're on ice.... it's alot more fun than it sounds if you dont get to serious about it. oh also all the garbage trucks in that game can easily be considered weapons of mass destruction

Haha, it's fun, isn't it? >:)

Garbage trucks are definitely the most amusing thing in APB.

well I would suggest buying the 75 Platinum (about 5$) or 150 platinum (10$) if/when you get the 50% off coupon

making it 75 for 3$ 150 for 5$ then buying slots for warframes and maybe weapons

But i get the feeling that is not your cup of tea.

But you are the only one who YOU should listen to.

Hell you might come back another day who knows.

DE adds new stuff quite often, something's bound to catch your attention down the line

Cheers.

Nice thought, hope to see some big content eventually. 

I just hope I start playing again at a better time.

This doesn't exactly seem the best time to be a new player or one that has used their one-time reset.

I have the Dread, and the Gorgan. My personal favorite primaries

I'd like to use these weapons to their full potential. But you know, I have terrible luck not getting a single rifle piercing hit mod while maxing out most of my weapons and both my warframes. . .

Yeah, the new mod drop table made finding the useful mods much harder. Hopefully we get that codex soon...

Oh, and figure out the types of missions you like doing. Defense isn't for everyone. That's why I spend my time running Exterminate, Capture, Sabotage, and the occasional boss. I just like having an objective in my missions to aim for, and in defense the thing you are defending is a burden. Which is why I loved the Survival gametype and can't wait for it to come in completely...it has the intensity of defense without locking you down to a tiny area, making the rest of the beautiful maps go to waste.

Have all frames and all but a few weapons, still not bored.  Perhaps this game is just not for you?  A lot of people LOVE Starcraft (read: Korea), I played it for a few hours and threw in the towel.  Some people don't like some games.  If a game is high quality, has a large playerbase, a responsive development team, and a wide range of playstyles, it's kind of hard to blame the game if you're not having fun.  Play something else.

you have 2 frames and your done?

ok

bye.

Did this moron really just imply that the point of warframe is to have all frames?

I think you went a bit mental on pokemon son. This is not "gotta catch'em all".

Also: yes

Games is completely cassual, nothing to do in it once you have built up the few select frames you wanted to play.

Its done, over, repetitive as ****

Have all frames and all but a few weapons, still not bored.  Perhaps this game is just not for you?  A lot of people LOVE Starcraft (read: Korea), I played it for a few hours and threw in the towel.  Some people don't like some games.  If a game is high quality, has a large playerbase, a responsive development team, and a wide range of playstyles, it's kind of hard to blame the game if you're not having fun.  Play something else.

Your argument is upside down.

It is not him who is bored, it is you who is not.

The majority of the players clearly voiced their opinion that there is literally nothing to do inside the game once you have a/all fully modded frame(s). Just because you are from that less than 1% of players who for some reason is not yet sick from repeating the same **** on the same maps, it does not mean that those who dared to tell that the game is shallow, are not cut out for this.

Edited by Aerensiniac

i'm only in high school (early years) my birthday is september 25th guess what ill ask for like an 8 year old? GAME CARDS! i know your parents may not approve but if you try mowing lawns, weeding, or helping neighbors. im sure they'll see the maturity (is that how you spell that?) in you and get on paypal and let you pay for some plat. Think i have a account? pfsh, NOPE. still gotta ask my parents xD

#NoLife

Loooool !!

This guy made my day, have +1 on each posts xD