Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

(Chimera PS4) Login failed. Check your info. PART 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Fixed Again)

(PSN)skelingtin

Update 1.65 has fixed the login error.

UPDATE: Fixed Again.

PS: Remember folks. Don't waste time re-installing the game or doing some long winded "work around." This problem is SERVER SIDE.

Last hotfix took 7 to 8 days. 

Newest fix took 7 to 8 hours.

Edited by (PS4)skelingtin

2 hours ago, (PS4)IMARORU-Z said:

After a hard week I finally had the chance to play, and I noticed an update was needed and my thought was "nice the Chimera update, Plague Star.... Forma's!!!!"
The update was ready I launched the game and, this happened 😢 I really hope this can be fixed soon. 

You're in for the wait. You should hope hotfix 10.8 hits next week. Then you should hope it even works, because PC players who have the hotfix still can't login (It was the entire point of the hotfix lol) 

12 hours ago, (PS4)IMARORU-Z said:

@(PS4)skelingtin Did you managed to fix this problem? 

no, this isnt a problem that we can fix. it's a server issue on DE's side and, from the sounds of it, more and more people have been not able to log on. It's linked to your account contacting their servers. not your ps4, or internet, or anything else like that.

Edited by (PS4)skelingtin

11 hours ago, maddestmind said:

I'm on PC and can't login for a week now

if you downloaded hotfix 10.8 then im very sorry man...that fix was supposed to stop this problem that started oct. 11th...and ppl were still saying they were unable to login after the update and its been almost 30 days. sorry, we're going to have to wait until DE fixes this. 

and a little acknowledgement that this is a serious issue from them would be appreciated. it's good PR seeing how severe this bug is for ppl....even if its only a few hundred people so far.  

4 hours ago, (PS4)skelingtin said:

if you downloaded hotfix 10.8 then im very sorry man...that fix was supposed to stop this problem that started oct. 11th...and ppl were still saying they were unable to login after the update and its been almost 30 days. sorry, we're going to have to wait until DE fixes this. 

and a little acknowledgement that this is a serious issue from them would be appreciated. it's good PR seeing how severe this bug is for ppl....even if its only a few hundred people so far.  

It's an especially bum deal when we just got both the PS4 anniversary and the limited-time plague star event. I don't want to see that event go away for another 8+ months just because I couldn't log in.

hace 10 horas, (PS4)adayinverse dijo:

It's an especially bum deal when we just got both the PS4 anniversary and the limited-time plague star event. I don't want to see that event go away for another 8+ months just because I couldn't log in.

But it seems that's going to be our situation, events normally last for 2 weeks, the issue on PC has been going on for an entire month so...

Man I really wanted to farm formas 😢

4 hours ago, (PS4)IMARORU-Z said:

But it seems that's going to be our situation, events normally last for 2 weeks, the issue on PC has been going on for an entire month so...

Man I really wanted to farm formas 😢

Farming formas would be nice, but I actually just wanted to have the plague zaw parts finally lol.

Two days ago I was finally able to go play warframe after a month and a half. Then two days after that day ( today ) i'm back to square one unable to play warframe again. I've been with warframe since this game first came out on PC, i'm now playing it on playstation and all i want to  do is play my favorite game again. Please find a way to fix this problem. 

it's been 2weeks for me now... I really think DE doesn't care because I have tried contacting them... and all they said was "they have a backlog of support tickets" hope the hotfix lands soon..im on PS4 btw..also had the problem on my PC account and that went away after the fortuna update. 

Edited by Joey-Thulany