Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arca Plasmor nerf?

(XBOX)FearTheRealFett

After downloading the update today I noticed my Arca Plasmor does not look, feel, or act the same.

There are times where I have to shoot multiple times at grates, move out of Frost way, Gara’s shield, just to get the weapon to work-ish.

When confronted with multiple enemies the projectile does not punch through enemies if the smallest object is next to them. If a Grineer drops a barrier and I can see half his body, the Arca Plasmor no longer even touches him every time when it’s bubble would easily hit him before.

If the weapon is “working as intended” please let me know so I can sell my riven and move on to another more effective shotgun. Thank you

12 hours ago, (XB1)FearTheRealFett said:

After downloading the update today I noticed my Arca Plasmor does not look, feel, or act the same.

There are times where I have to shoot multiple times at grates, move out of Frost way, Gara’s shield, just to get the weapon to work-ish.

When confronted with multiple enemies the projectile does not punch through enemies if the smallest object is next to them. If a Grineer drops a barrier and I can see half his body, the Arca Plasmor no longer even touches him every time when it’s bubble would easily hit him before.

If the weapon is “working as intended” please let me know so I can sell my riven and move on to another more effective shotgun. Thank you

On PC, the arca wasn't nerfed but its projectile is bugged and while they have been fixing it, it is not back to normal.  In addition, you can't use it to shoot through Gara's wall (nor will the Miter or a number of other weapons that worked fine pre-Chimera).   They are aware (or at least they should be by now given how many times its been reported), but not fixed on PC yet and it looks like the same bugs that were introduced to PC with Chimera have followed over to console.

Hopefully they will fix it but it could be very well be  the de version of Soontm

Edited by (XB1)Tucker D Dawg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...