Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna discord promo

dyewithasmile

Question

How was i even supposed to know about this???? Are you requiring me to follow Every DE employees twitter (shallow follower grab) have a face book account (NO WAY WILL I EVR go to that COMPROMISED SITE AGAIN) ... i havnt used discord since ive been trolled out of 2 clans in a row...  some how i got the sigil... where was i supposed to get the discord link... your requiring me to read corpus to do it on my own? i could go on and on like this for WAY TOO long!!!!  All this did from my perspective is aggravate and alienate... this is just too much it feels like your chrolling me DE

2 answers to this question

vaMJi02.jpg

Op easy there bud, chill out. You got the sigil when you placed in a code, as well they mainly do stuff via twitter to promote the game. If you don't like it, then ignore it as it shouldn't bother you. The discord link was given out via the warframe discord, social media, youtubers, and such. 

Edited by Exlodian_Akitora

I hopped into it from a reddit post (and I'm not even a member of reddit) ... just check for news I guess?

It's an alternate reality game.. and a rather short-lived, mediocre one. By the time I figured out how to participate most stuff had already happened, and the stuff that's still going on is thousands of miles away, in the real world.

You haven't missed any additional codes. Nothing has been given except clues and such since the emblem.

There is a link for anyone to join now if you wanted to: https://discord.gg/lifttogether

There's not much to interact with though, as has mostly been the case. Most of the neat stuff is going on in groups like ARGrakata, and I think in a thread on this forum.