Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Combo Breaks During K-Drive

EpyOnOn

So, I've been noticing when doing tricks with the K-drive that the combo will break and the numbers go red at times when it shouldn't. For instance, I was on a long sequence of grind tricks and at the end I hopped off, getting a n 1800 trick, yet it broke by a small dip that gave me some airtime. I hadn't fallen nor hit a wall. I just got a half a second of air time of a small dip which broke the whole combo and lost me all the points. This has happened a multitude of times.

I know that Fortuna is just out so I don't expect it to be perfect, but I think that in the future, the sensitivity of K-drive combo breaks and things that will negate your point gain should be turned down. As it is now, it punishes the player for inconsequential things that aren't always in their control. I think it would be better if it gave a little more leeway to the player by not punishing them for such small things. 

Edited by EpyOnOn

I noticed this as well, off a 2000 point trick. Failed it for seemingly no reason a fair bit after I had already landed the trick. Ironically the safest way to secure your points is to just spam jump and spin afterwards, beginning a brand new trick.

Edited by Frostyinferno
Clarification

Noticed this as well, seems that after you land there's a small window where if you fall a small rock or some slightly higher ground, it basically registers as a mistake and makes all those points be null. Not sure if it's a bug or intentional but it's very annoying since you have to literally avoid falling off even half a meter or you lose your points in that short windows of time.