The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch drops are not dropping and need changing

Orphan-Seller

I watched Tactical Potato and iFlynn last night for about 4 hours and again today for the last 11 hours... the lag last night kept causing delays on the stream that might have counted towards refreshing the hour long timer... but so far the streams have been rather stable... out of about 15 hours of watching steams (even re-linking the accounts to make sure everything was good) I've only gotten 3 drops (Neo relic, 7500cr, & a Glyph).

It's a bit frustrating to hear of others getting 11-15 drops in the same time, for doing less than me... (watching single stream at a time and actively participating while playing Warframe on XBox)... I have a feeling that any time Twitch marks me as AWAY it's resetting the timer too... but from what others are saying that should not be the case.

14 hours ago, Oksanya said:

Yeah, that's super scummy of DE..

Fixing an exploit is scummy? Sure, if you say so.

Also, people really need to stop acting like they're entitled to free stuff. So leaving a stream on and getting something for free is very very difficult and must therefore guarantee you the best reward possible? Short answer: NO. Either RNG favors you or it doesn't, that's it. I would love to get Khora because her blueprint won't drop for me, but if I don't get her I'll just keep farming, it's the nature of RNG. Don't like it? Don't participate. 😕

1 hour ago, Crimtron said:

i have bin watching few streamers now including tactical potato's stream but i get nothing in my inbox

Not sure it really matters, 8 hours of watching and all I have gotten is lith relics and credits.  Would have done better farming for 2 hours.

10 hours ago, (PS4)Anedime said:

8pm-5am here, watching streams (And I mean actually watching not just having it running in the background) and I wasn't in-game and I got nothing.

AFAIK, you can only get 1 drop delivered at a time. So you need to be in-game every hour collecting them or you won't get any more.

I've watched DanieltheDemon's stream yesterday and I watched today. His content has always been quite entertaining. The twitch drops are just a bonus for me. I am sure other people have other expectations of the twitch drops but I've been pleased with what I got so far, which included credits, Nitain, display glyphs, Ambulas noggle. No frames yet though it would be nice to get those, since I already have them all and would just sell the duplicate ones to get the slots. 

Overall, I'm glad that I can get free stuff from DE. Free stuff is nice. 😃

I was watching direct almost all day and nothing.

No drop came to me, unlink and link to see if it was that and still nothing.

So now I will not see anything, layer this bug or lag of so many people watching the direct, like what happened to the problem of Ash Prime.

Now people will say: Where is my Drop!
Edited by Juako97

1 hour ago, (XB1)Snow Valkyrie Z said:

I have a feeling that any time Twitch marks me as AWAY it's resetting the timer too... but from what others are saying that should not be the case.

I think this is exactly what's happening.  If the twitch box next to your name in the top left is yellow you're away.  I noticed today that even though I was actively watching, chatting, etc.  I was still being marked as away.  Once I manually clicked on my icon and set myself to online I started getting drops again.  

Bottomline:  I think this is a twitch related issue where you're putting put into away status even though you're active.  

I haven't gotten any drops since Ash Prime. I've tried putting in a ticket with DE but was given the same instructions as always to unlink and relink my accounts. I have done this MULTIPLE times over the months and nothing has changed. I am watching one stream at a time from the Warframe partners page, so I know they are eligible for drops.I have twitch prime through amazon prime. I am positive that the correct accounts are linked and that I'm logged in. I have been streaming most of today and all last night. Nothing. Has DE released any official statements about why this is happening and whether they are working to fix? It's super frustrating for the player base that is actively fulfilling the requirements and getting nothing for their efforts.  

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Method 24 said:

I think this is exactly what's happening.  If the twitch box next to your name in the top left is yellow you're away.  I noticed today that even though I was actively watching, chatting, etc.  I was still being marked as away.  Once I manually clicked on my icon and set myself to online I started getting drops again.  

Bottomline:  I think this is a twitch related issue where you're putting put into away status even though you're active.  

idk, from what i read on the forums and twitch's info you can be away... i got a total of 7 drops in the 24hrs of stream time, 3 of those where from the time i went to bed, the last one i got was 10:42 am ct, then nothing all day, switch 4 different streams, cleared cache, reloged, restarted, relinked..... its broken for console but not pc -.-