Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Dark Split Sword Bug [Fixed]

Jakl635

Message added by NovusNova

DE are aware of this issue (Dark Split Sword not accepting Dual Sword Stances) and are working on a fix.

The same for me. I was my active set while Fortuna update, but I still cant put on SWIRLING TIGER stance on DARK SPLIT-SWORD. It is possible to select but UI can't save that, always without this stance mod.

Please fix it, this is my favourite mod for this weapon.

Hey, it seems like the Dark Split Sword is bugged, you can equip Heavy Blade mods just fine but as soon as you equip a dual Sword Aura mod and leave the Arsenal, the mod just disappears from the weapon and it transforms back to a heavy blade. 

Which is not the way I like to play that weapon. Anyone with the same issue? 

I have the same problem

and in the same way I cant use my riven mod, if I equip the riven mod and leave the arsenal the mod disappears from the weapon. It does not matter if I take out the other mods and I just leave the riven mod, the mod riven simply disappears.

(Sorry for my bad english, I speak spanish)

I can equip certain mods on my Dark Split Sword
I've only noticed it with my Dark Split Sword and haven't noticed it on any other weapons, and the mods that don't work seem to be, stance mods that change it to Dual swords, and my riven, I haven't tested to see what works and what doesn't beyond stances
but considering I can't use Dark Split Sword how I want this is a very very irritating bug
EDIT yeah forgot to mention, I can put it in the slot, but as I leave the menu it removes it

I understand most of DE's efforts are into fortuna right now but a fix for this would be very much loved
Images below spoilers

Spoiler

THLe0Hg.png

Spoiler

FLHZhtf.png

Edited by Dabluechimp

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Julio87680:

I have the same problem

and in the same way I cant use my riven mod, if I equip the riven mod and leave the arsenal the mod disappears from the weapon. It does not matter if I take out the other mods and I just leave the riven mod, the mod riven simply disappears.

(Sorry for my bad english, I speak spanish)

your message was absolutely perfect, no need to excuse 🙂

I have just tried that one aswell, same here