The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Had The Power To Make A Mod For Warframe What Type Of Mod Would It Be And Why?

xoxcloudxox

a warframe mod that mitigates damage taken from all sources by X percent when you are walking, and increases damage taken from all sources by X percent when sprinting.

so people who aren't rushing aren't too badly punished.

sounds sounds cool prevents rushing, and makes people slowdown, although some people love to rush :(

Another mod Idea I had was Prime mods that cost less but have the same. But it would only be for mods like serration or hornet strike and could not be used in tandem with their non prime counterparts.

Are you asking me to max a second serration and hornet strike? Get out....

A Multishot/Armor Piercing mod for rifles, to compensate for the < 100% multishot on sniper rifles, and buff the rifles which don't have innate armor ignore. The latter will admittedly not be as necessary with the upcoming armor changes, but the annoyance of not having a reliable multishot irks me to no end when it's the difference in one Lanka charge and two.

A series of stealth mods. You'd have all the basic damage ones for all weapons (% damage when stealthed) but here are some Warframe ones:

Mod Name: Concentration

Rare

Polarity: Tactical (bar)

Reduction to energy cost when stealthed. Can stack with Streamline.

Rank 0 (6 points) - 10% to Rank 3 (9 points) - 40%

Mod Name: Precision

Rare

Polarity: Offensive (V)

Increase critical chance with all weapon types when stealthed. Can stack with weapon crit mods.

Rank 0 (8 points) - 20% to Rank 5 (13 points) - 120%

Mod Name: Evasion

Rare

Polarity: Defense (D)

% resistance to knockback when stealthed. Can stack.

Rank 0 (6 points) - 15% to Rank 3 (9 points) - 45%

This would be my approach to making Loki and Ash closer to Vauban/ Rhino/ Nova tier.

"When stealthed" means when enemies are not aware, so any frame can use these even without Shade. Banshee's Silence could actually be very useful with a team equipped with these "stealth" mods. Stats are subject to change, but that is the concept.

A mod that diverts enemy attention away from you for a few seconds when your shields go down. (Nothing too much major, just enough for you to book it and get behind what little cover you can find.)

Assuming this doesn't exist, an armor penetration mod for warframe abilities.