Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migration = You Lose All Your Rewards?

Terrornaut

So I noticed on the stat screen after a mission completed (that had a host migration) it only counted stats for post-migration.  The XP reward was also minute.  We didn't receive any mod drops post migration, so it showed none as rewards.

I am not certain if we got the mods we earned pre-migration.  I can't reliably check mods-sort by recent because I don't remember all the mods we received beyond a rare 5, and going by 'sort recent', I have no idea what it means by recent because I have new mods at the top of the list just as well as the bottom of the list.

Anyway:
Are rewards lost if a host migration takes place, or is it simply that pre-migration rewards are not reported post-migration?

It is actually a host migration error that causes any rewards that you gained prior to migration not being rewarded after the migration occurs.
I know this for a fact because I got my first "Tactical Pump" mods last night...and a host migration occurred and I was not granted any when I got back to the aersenal.

Its a bug thats been in the game since host migrations were introduced.
Another common issue with host migrations is that drops on the ground will also disappear: Host disconnects after boss is killed and you see the bosses BP?  Chances are it wont be there after host migration finishes...

Edited by Tsukinoki

Another common issue with host migrations is that drops on the ground will also disappear: Host disconnects after boss is killed and you see the bosses BP?  Chances are it wont be there after host migration finishes...

see, i knew about that issue... guess i just didnt pay enough attention to host changes in the past.

well that explains a lot then.

cant imagine how much crap ive lost by this point.

yes, you (usually) lose everything. happened to me plenty of times when I think I'm done grinding but NOPE host migration happens and I need to do 5 more runs or something. that said, a couple of times I have not lost stuff, but those are just aberrations. 

It's a hit or miss I believe...

I had a host migration after picking up some Neural Sensors (the dude got lost and decided that he couldn't find his way to extraction)

Checked the foundry after completing the mission

Had the Sensors

Was a long time ago though and I've also had the situations where I'd lose heaps of resources and Mods

Edited by Guest