Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trailing a virmik, finding pobbers?

bez8

Conservation glitch, trailing a virmink, using virmink lure to call the animal sometimes causes 3 pobbers to appear instead of the virmik you were trailing. I thought virminks eat pobbers. Why do pobbers scream and come to you if you use a virmink lure? :D

3 hours ago, Fenrys_Delta said:

Is there a way of knowing the more common locations to find the animals? I´m trying to catch a pobber but all I ever find is kubrodom poop. =/

Yes there is if you go to biz and read the description of the animal lures it tells you what areas does the animal prefer for example pobbers = mushroom forests

4 hours ago, bez8 said:

Yes there is if you go to biz and read the description of the animal lures it tells you what areas does the animal prefer for example pobbers = mushroom forests

Well yes, but I keep finding kubrodom poop and hardly any pobbers. What I meant is if someone had figured out a map location, similar to what we have on fish locations.

2 hours ago, Fenrys_Delta said:

I learned that if you are with the lure on your hand, the map will show the location of the corresponding animal´s starting point.

THIS, this is what I didnt know i needed to know

Edited by Clats01

Just now, Clats01 said:

THIS, this is what I didnt know i needed to know

Yea, the game did a poor job explaining that. Before I learned that, I was hovering randomly on my archwing, looking for poop. 😃

Fun fact: I discovered that I needed the lure on my hand by accident,

Thank God my lure was next to the archwing launcher on the gear wheel.