Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Replace Piercing Roar

Dairaion

Can we admit that no one uses piercing roar because it does nothing. Rhino in general was buffed with useless abilities but this one does almost nothing. 

I suggest to the community we have it replaced with a upgrade called Full Throttle Roar which replaces Roar's attack strength boost with a ability strength boost. 

This helps rhino be a better tank and a better support, without making him game breaking,

The idea for an Augment is fine,

However, i whouldn't remove Piercing Roar. I whould just add the other Augment as an alternative mod.

I think there is really no reason to remove any augment, even if it's borderline unused. Even if only 1 person is using it, then it's fine.

And I don't think there is a valid reason why there couldn't be more than one augment for a single ability. More sidegrades to choose from is always a good thing.

46 minutes ago, (PS4)psycofang said:

Atlas 4th augment is literally and mathematically a nerf. 

Titanic rumblers is kinda bad, just from looking at it. It would've been better for 4 weaker ones then one slightly stronger one. Or for the one to keep breaking into smaller ones like in the Inaros quest.