Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sensitivity Problems

MrAccident

If I tab out of the game or go in operator form my aim more than triples in speed, it stays this way even if I go back to my orbiter. Going in archwing fixes it how ever, if I tab out in archwing it speeds up for one full rotation around my warframe then goes back to normal then when I change directions I look it speeds up again then slows down. This problem keeps up and only way to fix it is to shut the game down.

Having the same issue here. Normally I play on 2000DPI with 25/13/13 sensitivity, had the bug and 500DPI with sensitivity all at 0 was still too fast. Workaround for now seems to be just running around as operator for ~15 seconds, although I've also had the sensitivity reset to normal randomly. One time I'd just captured a base and the sensitivity was going haywire, then as I left the base on KDrive the sensitivity set back to normal. Quite confusing though that one minute you can be shooting like normal, quick operator dash to get that Zenurik Energy Backpack, come back in and have to mash the sensitivity down button on my mouse to even be able to look around without spinning like a madman.

13 hours ago, serg9257 said:

-

9 hours ago, Riccorbypro said:

-

Having the same problem here and it's super annoying.
Work around that temporarily fixed it for me is setting the Archwing Look & aim sensitivity the same as you would on your normal mode.
Check and see if that somehow will work for you guys while we wait for the fix.

21 hours ago, Oranji said:

Work around that temporarily fixed it for me is setting the Archwing Look & aim sensitivity the same as you would on your normal mode.

Thanks for the heads up, will try that. Although I haven't had it happen in the last day or so, so maybe one of the hotfixes patched it.