Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Voting Menu Stuck On Screen, PoE UI Glitch

Lilith_Loves

I *think* ive had this error since the day of the Fortuna launch, before it was launched. It only happens here, is persistent through the entire bounty, and does so regardless of whether im in a premade group or joining one through the bounty system. Does not appear during free roam. Also, I don't know if this is connected, can't grab a recording right now, but any pop up visual display of a npc, lotus debriefs, konzu, vay hek, etc, their 'video' plays at x2 speed, audio is unaffected. blacked out rando's names cause privacy idk Edit: adding a video showcasing the weird talking glitch that has now spread to *every* npc in game for me. added something else thats popped up recently, teammates often times stop showing at top right even though im still in the group and can see them on the minimap, most often during relic missions.

20181109183626_1.jpg20181109183632_1.jpg

teammates_not_showing_up_at_top_right_of

Edited by AuroraLovecraft
more descriptive Title

Yes, the same bug still exists, its irritating since the voting menu is right on top of the minimap which hinders the use of the minimap for many of the bounty missions quite much.

OP, can you modify the topic to be more descriptive, maybe DE will pick it up then. something like Voting menu always on screen? 

1 hour ago, _lekonna_ said:

Yes, the same bug still exists, its irritating since the voting menu is right on top of the minimap which hinders the use of the minimap for many of the bounty missions quite much.

OP, can you modify the topic to be more descriptive, maybe DE will pick it up then. something like Voting menu always on screen? 

gotchu, and yea thats the worst part for me rn, i like to look for wisps on the fly during missions, and its very obscuring