Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equilibrium Mod Change

Dreed

Equilibrium  mod will be great if you can picup health even when you have 100% Hp to recovery your Energy and same with Energy.

Without this change mod will dont help players...  this mod can works on endles def mission but even there it dont works like all palyers want. Mobs dont drop Health so when player is hurt need to find energy to picup but if he have full energy they cant be healed.

Additional this mod have 10 ranks in fusion.. take same amount like Redirection.... but dont works good enought to even waering in on lower ranks - i try use it all the time but for it i need take off 2 other mods and realy dont see any good way to use this mod in any situation.

Edited by Dreed

There are a lot of mods that would need some love to make them viable :)

I see Equilibrium only useful to recover health from energy orbs, not so much the other way around.

Kind of makes Trinity even more useless, after the Energy Siphon aura.

:(

Equilibrium  mod will be great if you can picup health event when you have 100% Hp to recovery your Energy and same with Energy.

Without this change mod will dont help players...  this mod can works on endles def mission but event there it dont works like all palyers want. Mobs dont drop Health so when player is hurt need to find energy to picup but if he have full energy they cant be healed.

Additional this mod have 10 ranks in fusion.. take same amount like Redirection.... but dont works good enought to even waering in on lower ranks - i try use it all the time but for it i need take off 2 other mods and realy dont see any good way to use this mod in any situation.

Actually it takes as much as Serration and Hornet Strike (10 rank Uncommon) which would be the same as a 11 rank Common, but details like that aside, it isn't really hard to use an ability and pick up some of the extra energy orbs on the floor. As for the cost, I can see how it can be hard for some people to fit on their build but if you have a potato and the extra 14 from an aura it's not that hard to do. Overall its a novel mod and its uses are limited somewhat fun to have sometimes but not really beneficial overall.

Edited by jrkong

There are a lot of mods that would need some love to make them viable :)

I see Equilibrium only useful to recover health from energy orbs, not so much the other way around.

Kind of makes Trinity even more useless, after the Energy Siphon aura.

:(

Trinity restores full health and shield, and most importantly, makes you invincible (and immune to Ancient's disruption strikes). Equilibrium can't do that. The Energy Syphon part is more understandable of course.

Edited by Casardis

It's helpful in nightmare mode depending on the challenges. Energy Drain + No Shields for example. Because otherwise they'd be completely useless, and instead you can at least get some health back from each one.

Even then it's not usually worth taking over another mod.