Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3000 cap

Ghazala0702

I just came here to start a thread about this. I can get 3000 easily just by jumping between walls, I was having fun trying to break my record but now there's no point.

I guess they did it so that you can't get a crazy multiplier and cap out your standing in one go but It would be better if the score could keep going up and just cap the rep gain. 

• 1 month later...

I think they should just cap the base score before the multiplier at 100 or so. That way you have incentive to keep going for a better score and it would be extremely difficult to max your standing right away. After hitting 100 your multiplier from tricks is the only thing you can use to get a better score. With this, to get 10,000 standing, you would need a multiplier of 400, so it would be pretty hard to max out your standing from a single multiplier. Grinding the pipe off fortuna is an easy way to hit the max score, but you can get it straight off the longest pipe. I want a reason to try to land myself on the other pipes so the standing farm isn't so damn tedious. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-01-01 at 9:30 AM, (PS4)Kaneki9597 said:

I think they should just cap the base score before the multiplier at 100 or so. That way you have incentive to keep going for a better score and it would be extremely difficult to max your standing right away. After hitting 100 your multiplier from tricks is the only thing you can use to get a better score. With this, to get 10,000 standing, you would need a multiplier of 400, so it would be pretty hard to max out your standing from a single multiplier. Grinding the pipe off fortuna is an easy way to hit the max score, but you can get it straight off the longest pipe. I want a reason to try to land myself on the other pipes so the standing farm isn't so damn tedious. 

Ì mean, you can just go back on forth on the long pipe for extra multiplier too, just turn around in midair. It would just be a massive pain to grind like that.