The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Screen Freezing in Fortuna

Almighty_Jado

Usually upon loading into Fortuna, my game screen will freeze from anywhere between 5-30 seconds. Everything on screen will cease moving, while the last activated sound files will continue to play until ending.

This isn’t related to ping, due to the fact that it’s a literally screen freeze. I can’t even alt tab out of the game during this time.

The screen freezing may continue at random times at any point while in Fortuna. Can occur while talking to Vendors, idle, moving around, basically any activity.

I have a Core i5-6509, GTX-980, 16 GB of ran, running windows 10 on 64 bit.

EDIT: This occurs no where else in the game. Relays, Cetus, missions levels are all free of this.

Edited by Almighty_Jado

My screen keeps freezing most of the times I try to exit fortuna into orb vallis. I have managed to get out a few times. What happens is that my screen is freezes but the game keeps running and I end up having to alt-F4 and try again. It also happens menu's. Im using a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card.

I have the same problem here .. as I have a GTX1050 and i5 and I can't not even stay for 1 minute contemplating Fortuna '' we all lift together '' music without getting gliches on the screen next to freezing and stop working .. resulting in restarting the PC
Warframe is getting strange theses days

Edited by Arkelinho