Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fixing Vauban For More Then 12 Enemies! Nerfed Badly

Blowdahole

Okay, to start vauban was already nerfed in the begining the only good thing that vauban had was just bastille atleast bring the vortex damage up please!! now you guys decide to nerf it all the way down? theres no point in having such a rare frame, and not being able to use it like it was before, the nerf is bad enough, but not happy with vauban only, you guys decided to nerf Ember, where on earth are your brains? Ember was fine, and actually needed a boost, cause it capped out damage to fast, and vauban only being able to have 12 enemies in air, isn't enough, theres no point in having a rare frame like this, please fix this... lots of people hate the fact that VAUBAN the most rarest frame is NERFED this badly!!!! 

Sincerely, Churrok, Blowdahole, Xax1, Zayurivirla, 3duard0, Arma0 Brunamar We demand justice!

ps. love the game just don't nerf us!

Edited by Blowdahole

I too play with vauban and i CAN say:

Bastille destroyed all defense infestation missions. It's no fun, you keep bastille ON and nothing - NOTHING - could beat you up.

With these changes, it turns Bastille a balanced skill. With pros and cons. Until then, it was only pros.

12 enemies doesn't sound that bad. Even if you chuck it into a crowd of 40 dudes, each one you kill would cause another to get lifted right? I really don't see a problem with it, especially since the range and duration are still great for a power like Bastille.

What I got out of the OP:

1)"I want Warframe tiers! Vauban is rarer so I want him to be better!"

Response: Tiers of warframes is a terrible idea that promotes uniformity of team comps. If some frames were better, many simply get invalidated. That's a waste. A huge waste.

2)"I want to be immune to losing so remove the unit lift cap on Bastille!"

Response: Games with no challenge become boring much more quickly than ones with a competent system of challenge and reward. This is a good step in the right direction for the game to have staying power with many consumers.

3)"Irrelevant lashing out about Ember in my thread about Vauban!"

Response: Are you done yet? You're just being upset to be upset by the looks of it. You haven't said any reason why Vauban shouldn't have a pick-up limit, and there's a pretty obvious defense-related one why he should.

So, at 75 energy you can hang 12 opponents into the air... to be nothing more then practice dummies to kill?

Sorry you can't hang the entire game with the press of a button, but you do have to realize Vauban's Bastille needed a nerf for a long time now.

You do know for defense there used to be no Vauban and people got to high tiers?

So, at 75 energy you can hang 12 opponents into the air... to be nothing more then practice dummies to kill?

Sorry you can't hang the entire game with the press of a button, but you do have to realize Vauban's Bastille needed a nerf for a long time now.

You do know for defense there used to be no Vauban and people got to high tiers?

Give the man a cake. A big, beautiful cake.

It ain't no lie.

it was, Vortex should be a power that should do some big damage, and all it does is just literlly 14-15 damage, that useless, honestly, and now only 12 for each? not good. they should atleast bring the number up, it's almost the whole enitre community against the vauban nerf.

i agree it shouldn't have nerfed, but vauban was never a frame that was useless from the beginning...

the only thing that it was usefull was bastille, cause vortex had way to low damage, it would only do just about 125 damage per vortex, so it is kinda useles..

Edited by Blowdahole

it was, Vortex should be a power that should do some big damage, and all it does is just literlly 14-15 damage, that useless, honestly, and now only 12 for each? not good. they should atleast bring the number up, it's almost the whole enitre community against the vauban nerf.

You want utility to deal damage?

I want you to play defense solo, take a Gram or Orthos properly modded, and use Vortex on the pod.

Boom, now you have your old Bastille again, BUT WAIT, now your enemies are balled up so you can Ogris/Torid/ Melee Spam them all at once.

I swear, people cannot think outside the box in terms of damage. Try being useful instead of using useful skills.

I too play with vauban and i CAN say:

Bastille destroyed all defense infestation missions. It's no fun, you keep bastille ON and nothing - NOTHING - could beat you up.

With these changes, it turns Bastille a balanced skill. With pros and cons. Until then, it was only pros.

Well said.

I see many comments of people who quits the xini at wave 5...If you nerf one ability of vauban you need to balance the rest or the frame becomes unbalanced....

Seem like incompetents to me. If you can't use Vauban because you can't hold more than 10 enemies in place than you are nothing but incompetent using it.