Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tested Out Trinity, And I Like The Changes.

Kato-san

Well of life levitates  enemy for X amount of seconds making them an easy target to get health from.

Energy Siphon stun locks target, giving you energy in 4 pulses must be within 20meters of enemy = 100energy, 130 with focus.

So Trinity now has 2 CC abilities which is cool.

Link also good. No longer immune to damage but that is a good thing was too abusive, now more offensive with multiple links.

Blessing godly as usual.

Edited by MindlessWar

Trinity is now what she was always supposed to be - A GOOD SUPPORT. CC, healing, energy, some cool tanking-type abilities.

This is how trinity should have been made in the first place and I praise DE for fixing her up. Now she's actually fun and worth playing. Thanks!

Trinity is not OP in my opinion, without a reliable teammate who has crowd control abilities (Forget single target one, as you have your weapon in your trinity and other frame too) trinity will have hard time killing many mobs at once, and that what we always do in defense and mobile defense  at the end-game. I really love seeing trinity is tweaked like this.

^pretty sure it's intended. That two second cast time can be irritating.

Gotta roll with Trinity later... Link sounds weird tho, but multiple Links makes her like a healer/CC/tank hybrid now, compared to tank before.

I I thought the patch notes for blessing were pretty much centered around making the skill effect start at the beginning and not the end of the animation.

i was not informed of this.

also heya edwin. :3

Hey blazen XD. And...

"Blessing: Anim speed changes and timing. No longer wait until end of casting animation to get power effects."

After reading it again now though, I guess i was assuming "no longer wait until end of casting animation" meant it was at the beginning. but I guess that just technically means not at the end. So, when exactly does it take effect in the cast? I could have sworn in livecast 13 they said it would still use the full animation but the effect would trigger immediately instead of at the end. 

How the hell do you like Energy Vamp?????!!!! IT SUCKS!!!!! Me going to kitse pressing 2, getting 20 energy then my target is dead... energy lost =30...

I'm in a hurry i have no energy left only 50 and my team8 are almost dead i need energy vamp to get 100 energy to cast blessing... oh S#&$ hold on m8 im on my way... 6s after Just hold on a lil more... 10s after almost done!!! 15s after Hey i bring you some flowers 'cause you are dead now....

I mean before energy vamp+ 1 acrid shot = 100 energy in like... 3s??? maybe 2... now i have to wait a long time and hope that my noob team8 or my cube don't kill my target enemy...

Sorry if this sounds rude but im so angry right now... and i dont know how to say that E.V sucks...

Edited by kamimegurine

Trinity is not OP in my opinion, without a reliable teammate who has crowd control abilities (Forget single target one, as you have your weapon in your trinity and other frame too) trinity will have hard time killing many mobs at once,

This is why using Ogris on Trinity was so much silly fun. Huge crowd of mobs? No problem, hit Link and shoot rockets at point blank range. That may not work anymore, but you can do the same thing with Blessing.

How the hell do you like Energy Vamp?????!!!! IT SUCKS!!!!! Me going to kitse pressing 2, getting 20 energy then my target is dead... energy lost =30...

I'm in a hurry i have no energy left only 50 and my team8 are almost dead i need energy vamp to get 100 energy to cast blessing... oh S#&$ hold on m8 im on my way... 6s after Just hold on a lil more... 10s after almost done!!! 15s after Hey i bring you some flowers 'cause you are dead now....

I mean before energy vamp+ 1 acrid shot = 100 energy in like... 3s??? maybe 2... now i have to wait a long time and hope that my noob team8 or my cube don't kill my target enemy...

Sorry if this sounds rude but im so angry right now... and i dont know how to say that E.V sucks...

around 32.5 energy per pulse with focus, and you get an instant pulse on cast, so if you have focus and streamline you only lose like 2 or 3 energy casting it on a target that dies a second later.

Its much less abusive this way, as you can not say have saryn or whoever use her #4 to kill all enemies and gets energy back  being able to spam abilities back to back, as long as trinity casts it.

I think its a step in the right direction. Also if you have 50energy and team mates health is low, just use well of life...

Edited by MindlessWar