Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Iron Skin, Looks Horrible, They Should Improve The Way It Looks!

Blowdahole

RHINO'S  Iron skin looks, just horrible, i liked the way it looked better when it use to be spikes, now it looks like a bird took a poop on it! guys really need to appreciate the fact that rhino looks bad with iron skin, now, atleast give it a look that shines, not one that you have to stare away, everyone i know agrees with it, why can't you?

sincerely, Blowdahole.

That made my day! tin foil! hahahahaha, but hey! atleast they should change it a bit, i honestly hate the look of it now!

I like the suggestion that BlueQuail made about having a bar showing how much iron skin you have left. I also like Hybridon's idea about choosing which one you want.

Either way, I just want something OTHER than the christmas/tin foil XD

No point in putting this in the Rhino Official Feedback thread since it's been removed, DE doesn't care about Rhino or everyone's suggestions anymore on how to help improve Rhino either visually or performance.

Which is why they updated his appearance hardly a few hours ago.

>_>

I like the suggestion that BlueQuail made about having a bar showing how much iron skin you have left. I also like Hybridon's idea about choosing which one you want.

Either way, I just want something OTHER than the christmas/tin foil XD

he made my day with the tin foil lol!