Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could Not Join, Game Session Is No Longer Available

rartist

New update comes an immediate and repeatable issue. I keep seeing "Could not join, game session is no longer available" errors when going to a planet location. After that the I can't select any place else to go AND the Back button is now broken. Like the "Session unavailable" bug (alive and well in the new release) where I have to go back to the main menu before selecting another mission but I CANT since the Back function is broken (Esc button too). So far only thing I found that works is to quit WF. Otherwise I'm stuck at that planet location.

Sometimes I'll get a "Failed to create session" error which will let me go back to the main menu.

Edited by rartist

Same.

I do not get it in Mercury or Alerts .  But, I do get it in Venus and Pluto.  Have not tried other planets yet.

OK, this is weird.  When I got this bug the first time, on entering Pluto, it would not let me back out of pluto but all the pluto locations disappeared.  Then I restarted warframe and did an alert mission.  Then I tried pluto again, no luck.  Then I restarted Warframe and went to mercury.  Did not do a mission, Did not get the bug.  Then I went to Venus and got the bug.  I was sent back to the solar system map and was able to go back into Venus without a problem.  Did not try a mission yet..  I went back into Pluto, got the warning sign, but was able to back out to the solar system this time.  Now I'm playing Palus no problem.

Edited by ThePresident777

Exact same problem. On trying to click a planet, Session Unavailable. Unable to back out to the solar system. Switching online/private mode to solo gives me a message saying i've been disconnected from multiplayer and will be returned to the main menu. That doesn't happen. Then the same message is repeated back to me every 15~ or so seconds until I get fed up and alt+f4

OK, I just tried to do an Alert and got a message stating that the missions was no longer available.  Now I can't get back out into the solar system map through the back button.  I can get out of a planet with the zoom button but I see no solar system.  All planets gone.  I do see alert missions and can click on them.  It takes me to the planet and I can cancel.  I can shuffle around in between planets.  But, I can't play a mission.

When I log out after the bugg, I still see the back, zoom out, and invite buttons.

Edited by ThePresident777