Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna's Chocoboat

Salenstormwing

A long time ago, in a Prime Time almost 5 years ago... [DE]Megan made a slight mistake and spawned the Chocoboat.

And then 1 year later, Chalutu was born.

And now, after much searching, I have found evidence that these two have returned once more, to help LIFT the Solaris United from their mighty vessel, now docked inside Fortuna, now with photographic evidence!

All praise to the Chocoboat!

7f3c630f-5e46-4e93-88fa-6d0155c3337b-ori

PS: Dear Ventkids, I need some Chocoboat & Chalutu deco for my k-drive.
Edited by Salenstormwing

The little paper(?) boat in the coolant was an interesting thing to just find kicking about in Fortuna.

Any event, Chocoboat's return is long overdue.

PS: Nice colours on your Oberon. Blues and greens work rather well (Least, think that's what's used? Colourblind)

55 minutes ago, Blakrana said:

The little paper(?) boat in the coolant was an interesting thing to just find kicking about in Fortuna.

Any event, Chocoboat's return is long overdue.

PS: Nice colours on your Oberon. Blues and greens work rather well (Least, think that's what's used? Colourblind)

Thank you. And my oberon is more of a tanny-brown / black color, with green glow, but in Fortuna's lighting, it looks a bit odd but not in a bad way.

And yeah, I remember the Chocoboat from long ago. I'm an oooooooold Warframer, so I still remember when Booben was still a new thing. XD