Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Consumables wheel: crazy order

-ViperStrike-

The update is useful to fit more items on the wheel but the cycling is confusing, specially when you just want to use that first-hand item you strategically placed at some slot. It gives me the impression that the cycle swaps randomly sometimes - this is where the problem is. I don't have time to find what cycle my Health pizza is in the heat of the battle, before that update it was always on the lower end of the circle by the middle slot. A good solution would be resetting the second cycle back to first and maintaining a ''first'' one that is every time you turn off the wheel. It does looks like it swaps to another slot without me doing it most of the time. Is anyone having that too?

Edited by CyberGothic

when you have more then 12 items, as you scroll around the circle, it moves the location of the items on the wheel. that's what's confusing you (and basically everyone).

the only solution in my eyes, is for things to never change in position on the wheel. if it appears in __ Slot on the Circumference, it always appears there.
if you have >12 you'll have to cycle around the circle to get to those, but that is okay because you put things you don't need immediate momentary access to that deep into the wheel.