Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid abilities are very useless against Fortuna's Hyena

Rekkou

Just used Hydroid in fortuna, i know it'll be difficult but i didn't expect it to be this bad especially against Hyena.

• Undertow cannot grab Hyena
  • Tentacle Swarm doesn't work in any way against Hyena, it can't grab it, it doesn't do any damage, Hyena can just casually ran pass it

My last mission is the interception cache retrieve. There are multiple Hyenas, and nothing i do works, tempest barrage is too slow and unreliable, Tidal Surge can move me away from the cache, undertow doesn't work, tentacle swarm also doesn't work. This is usually a very easy mission but with hydroid it becomes a nightmare

Is this because Hyena is considered boss type? because it's a very common enemies in fortuna and shouldn't be treated as boss

it's expectedly going to be immune to some things. like puddle, there's no way it would (or other mini-boss Enemies) be susceptible to it.
but, nothing is immune to Damage (unless it's immune to all Damage).

Tentacle Swarm being unable to deal radial Damage to it is strange though.

on another hand, you do have 3 Weapons and a Companion with you....

13 minutes ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

SPOILER ALERT

Hide contents

warframes are not universally good against all enemies. some are good against some others against others.

There are things called standard, just because you are meant for something specific, never means it's okay to be completely useless for the other.

17 minutes ago, taiiat said:

it's expectedly going to be immune to some things. like puddle, there's no way it would (or other mini-boss Enemies) be susceptible to it.
but, nothing is immune to Damage (unless it's immune to all Damage).

Tentacle Swarm being unable to deal radial Damage to it is strange though.

on another hand, you do have 3 Weapons and a Companion with you....

On the other hand there plenty of warframes whose abilities still work in one way or the other on top of having 3 weapons.