Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support isn't much help

(PSN)jaguar_god33

Question

Last Friday, I finally got a Khora Systems BP.  When I got back to the ship, it was not in my inventory.  I opened a ticket asking for the BP to be restored and waited.  When my support agent responded, he asked for most of the same information that I provided in my original request, which seemed inefficient.  In the end, he closed my ticked without a resolution because I could not provide the names of the other 3 random players that were in my public matchmaking squad.  Nice.

8 answers to this question

How do they expect players to keep track of who they are playing with in matchmaking?  Am I supposed to take a screenshot of the roster every time I get to rotation C on Sanctuary Onslaught?   Could they not look at some sort of log to see that the BP dropped as the reward, but never made it to my inventory?

This is the first time I have had an issue like this.  The first time to submit a ticket.  I know it isn't my internet, because I stream through Roku and have no problems, as well as phone and laptop that don't have connection issues.  I know it is probably irrational, but it seems convenient that the Systems BP hasn't dropped until now, and then disappeared.  I have read about so many other people having trouble with this particular part.  I may submit another ticket.  The rep I dealt with didn't come across as super competent, considering that they asked me to repeat information that was on the ticket.  

34 minutes ago, Asphyxxia said:

Those kinda logs are stored locally and are refreshed upon restarting the game. EE.log that is. So either pick screenies, or save a log after each session.

note the (PS4) tag, theres no EE.log to retain sadly on a bug report console only thing you got are screenshots w/ the Share button. however.. in a case like this of high risk rewards or something doesnt "Smell right"  screenshot the Mission End screen.

next time this happens OP, Dont logout Dont freak and not enter a new mission. bring up Last mission result and take a screenshot w/ the Share button.

Edited by (PS4)CaelThunderwing

1 hour ago, (PS4)jaguar_god33 said:

I know it is probably irrational, but it seems convenient that the Systems BP hasn't dropped until now, and then disappeared

That is indeed irrational.

1 hour ago, (PS4)jaguar_god33 said:

I have read about so many other people having trouble with this particular part

That's because the dropchance isn't fantastic, and people that just get the part aren't going to post about it.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)CaelThunderwing said:

next time this happens OP, Dont logout Dont freak and not enter a new mission. bring up Last mission result and take a screenshot w/ the Share button.

This is great advice from a fellow console Tenno.

I hope your future farming runs give you less issues and more luck with what (else) you wish to get.

Just now, -AxHx-Vile said:

That is indeed irrational.

That's because the dropchance isn't fantastic, and people that just get the part aren't going to post about it.

This is great advice from a fellow console Tenno.

I hope your future farming runs give you less issues and more luck with what (else) you wish to get.

Console & PC 😛 i started up on console earlier in the year to jjoin a few friends who's PCs got to be too potato to continue on  for PC-WF.  (i've had my PS4 for .. not that long actually maybe 4 months? ) but its good advice for anyone on Any platform be PC, Xbox or PS4 (and switch come the 20th)use your F12/Prntscreen, Share button etc or whathave you when this happens.
if your running w/ friend ask them to do the same and file a report supporting "our friend didnt get XXX Item but we did" (with additinoal screenies of thier inventory) helped me out on PC at a time friends got an Eidolon Lens BP from a Cetus bounty yet i wound up w/ a cetus Wisp. they reported along w/ mine, few days later i got a response back w/ the corrected lens BP in my foundry.