Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Name Change

SignalWarden

I am POSITIVE this is somewhere on these forums, but after a search I couldn't find it. I was wondering if any devs or any players who saw the topic previously can explain why there is no functionality to change the clan name. 

Here's the scenario. I'm currently warlord in a small clan. Most of the members of that clan have either stopped playing or disbanded. I am a member of another clan with members who are starting to migrate over to this game. I busted my &#! with one other person to fully build the dojo and complete all research, so I don't want to toss that away, but it would be nice to have that dojo represent the other clan and to be able to wear the other clan's emblem on my shoulder. 

Now since they allow you to change the emblem, I'm sure they have a reason for not allowing a name change. I was wondering, as I said before, if anyone knew what that was, or if we'll be seeing that functionality down the road. (if we are getting it soonish, I'd rather sit on the dojo I have until then.)

They probably don't allow the change because it would mean they need to change it in all of the leaderboards, player data, databases (varying) etc etc. Now if you could pay with platinum (and it would probably be in the 300-range, given that an emblem is 150) it could be doable but would require work

They probably don't allow the change because it would mean they need to change it in all of the leaderboards, player data, databases (varying) etc etc. Now if you could pay with platinum (and it would probably be in the 300-range, given that an emblem is 150) it could be doable but would require work

I see what you're saying, but changing out a single value doesn't seem like it would be terribly insurmountable. I'd absolutely be willing to pay 300 plat to get the name changed.