Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The caves on the plains should be removed

(XBOX)THANOTOS OMEGA

Caves should be fixed**

Some of them are actually pretty good for mining locations.
Their potential is simply wasted by the lack of mission inside of them and the bad coding for the missions that are passing through their path.
They're pretty fancy but the "Elevator = cave" design is terrible at most, it makes every trip down the cave a chore.
I'd be all in for more missions in the cave if their coding and design was fixed, but I'm against "removing" them.

So yeah, fix em'.

1 hour ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

Caves should be fixed**

Some of them are actually pretty good for mining locations.
Their potential is simply wasted by the lack of mission inside of them and the bad coding for the missions that are passing through their path.
They're pretty fancy but the "Elevator = cave" design is terrible at most, it makes every trip down the cave a chore.
I'd be all in for more missions in the cave if their coding and design was fixed, but I'm against "removing" them.

So yeah, fix em'.

like i said if they can't be removed then use them for raids, have lotus announce once a week that X Grineer boss is on the plains, then you pick a tier for the raid from Konzu like LVL50/100/150/200 then you go and fight them in a cave, they drop their normal loot plus a key for an armored vault filled with plains loot based on the level you fought them at, anything between some gems metals and set mods up to eidolon shards and stuff, maybe even work that into unvaultings by having them always drop radiant unvaulted relics at higher tiers and stuff, 

just don't have me go in their to kill 12 enemies then have to run to the surface hoping to find the other 13 in like 1 minute or have a cache in one whose entrance is outside the bounty area ect,

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-11-16 at 6:49 AM, (XB1)THANOTOS OMEGA said:

not only are they a waste of space and badly designed mission areas, they can ruin bounties by forcing you into ridiculously long tripes between objectives, if nothing else make them raids or something so you only enter them as you choose never for events or at random,

I'm getting the feeling that, it's not the caves themselves that are the problem here, it's the missions spanning inside them, like finding cache containers inside those spiral filled dead end corridors in PoE's caves.

At least from my experience, that mission in those caves would be my grief with them, the corridors are too long and even on a successful mission like this, it takes too long to find them all, much longer than a single objective should take in these open world bounties.