Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Impossible To Play Bug

MajinMabas

When i log in and click a planet it says Could not join. The game session is no longer available. and i cant go back to the solar system map or if i click a mission Titania for example nothing happens and if i log out i can see the back, zoom out and invite buttons and cant log in again what should i do?

restart the game

This is happening with almost every Alert. You click on it and it says "Game session has expired" (or something like that), it takes you to a planet, and even if you click on a mission it won't start.

This isn't and issue where restarting the game fixes it. Even just logging out doesn't fix it unfortunately, instead you get stuck at the log in screen. 

Seconded, happening to me as well even if I restart the game.

Its a server-sided problem, nothing we can do about it on our ends except make every forum section last replied topic "CAN'T JOIN GAME SESSION", forcing the staff to constantly move the topics until the problem is resolved.

<3

Well it's their game if they dont care enough about the game to fix it why should i care to play it.

You must not play this game often.  They're on top of most bugs.  The problem is this being a weekend discovery.  Unfortunately it means we just have to close the client a lot.  I may just take this weekend off Warframe, sadly.

Game became unplayable once this happened to me just now. No alerts, no online or offline games can be played. Closing game aint fixing it either. *taps foot impatiently* I dont have many days to waste playing games and I dont like S#&$ breaking for no reason :(

Edited by Marabitos