Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is Everything Getting Nerfed?

lapinas2229

I hate to see this happening to the game, everything that was once good is getting nerfed because it's "overpowered"

As a space ninja in an armored suit with powers, I expect to be overpowered, to crush the enemy easily. And DE thinks that having something good is bad. Its frickin PvE!!!! Grineer aren't complaining that your Trinity's Link is too good and should be nerfed. I hate the changes. Warframes deserve to be overpowered. Tier 3 Void defense was already hard with the old Vauban. Why make everything harder?

I hate to see this happening to the game, everything that was once good is getting nerfed because it's "overpowered"

As a space ninja in an armored suit with powers, I expect to be overpowered, to crush the enemy easily. And DE thinks that having something good is bad. Its frickin PvE!!!! Grineer aren't complaining that your Trinity's Link is too good and should be nerfed. I hate the changes. Warframes deserve to be overpowered. Tier 3 Void defense was already hard with the old Vauban. Why make everything harder?

The irony. You make a good point, and then discredit yourself with "Tier 3 Void defense was already hard with the old Vauban." Nice try.

Edited by theasl

I'm just pissed they nerfed overheat....Ember was my favorite frame. Now she's joined the assembly line of dull frames who are just offensive based. I mean...the fact you have to go up to an enemy and stand there till they die, especially high end missions, corpus or grineer, is ridiculous. What am I saying, you're dead before you even get close. Ember's Survivability and versatility ---> gone completely down the drain.

This is what the DE's do.

1st. They release a new warframe.

2nd. They make it Overpower as F***.

3rd. Make people pay money for it.

4th. They nerf it and make it S#&$ as F***.

I bet Necro will be OP.

Look at Vauban.

He was bastile was good, they nerfed it.

Mag is also much better after that update. Hek, Pull is probably the best 1 skill in the game right now.

Pull is horrible now. It used to do just what it says, PULL stuff ! Now it either kills or scatters them all to hell. How is that any knid of improvement. Combined with a powerfull melee pull already WAS since they last patched it an awesome tool. The way i see it, they completely broke it.