Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No more survival missions in Arbitration Alerts?

(PSN)OLD_MAN_Jimmy

I have noticed that in the past day and a half there have nt been any suvivals in Arbitration Alerts, did i miss something? And off topic for a second, are and when are console tenno going to be able to get all of the offerrings that pc has from the Arbitration Alerts? Without Survival missions being available i wont play other mission types in pub, not to mention they re not as enjoyable or realistic to play solo

honestly the reward and items found for redoing or revisiting each mission/planet should have more satisfying loot and unique items, my idea for each system is that they have a randomized bio-ecology and weather that influences what types of enemes, monsters and treasures are found through each gamearea, for instance a rainy day in earth with strong winds, providing energy and regeneration for machines and warframes abilities. Much of the combat would see small changes that affect aiming and some benefits to acrobatic and flight movement, restrictions and visibility, i think that there could be some areas or special features to travel faster, and sand/terrain vehicles that can be temporary from completing field missions with a temporary powersource, because walking and repeatedly spamming the same actions is not fun, its found in all missions players just dash through without having to kill anything or facing any obstructions or using team work, spamming abilities and using heavy guns is not enough to be considered fun, thats why i want to give warframe some 5th elements.