The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

driving k-drive without warframe

Tailsplush

it's possible to drive a k-drive without a warframe if when checking a Fortuna agent corpse and activate the k-drive launcher at the right timing triggers the animation but the warframe stays finishing the checking animation.

if done correctly the k-drive will still do stunts but it seemed not granting any points(nothing shown on the IU as well) it's impossible to leave the k-drive until falling a pit, I don't know if dying or colliding works I tried colliding but seems it doesn't triggers.

when being repositioned for falling a pit (the pearl was the closest I could find) makes the warframe levitate, jumping just add more elevation changing to operator at this point makes the operator float too and just by returning to the warframe fixes them.

I died just after deploying my K-Drive but after selecting it from my gear wheel. As a result I became a K-Drive with no health and no warframe on top. I could not cause myself to revive or any of my stunts to fail. Eventually I drove back to the gate of Cetus and my K-Drive unequipped itself and I was able to revive.