Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Disable Shadows?

Yadokai

Question

I was wondering if there was a possible method to completely remove or disable shadows?

I'm running on nVidia 9200 integrated and managed to get it working well enough using windows mode + custom resolution.

I'm just looking for a better solution to increase my fps with out having to buy a new pc.

5 answers to this question

nVidia 9200 integrated

Your card does not meet the minimum requirements for the game.

Nvidia inspector doesn't quite work for Warframe, since Warframe's engine seems to only be modifiable from the game's settings. Essentially you're out of luck.

And without further interruptions... GET A BETTER COMPUTER.

Preferably one that meets the minimum requirements for this game.

Your card does not meet the minimum requirements for the game.

Nvidia inspector doesn't quite work for Warframe, since Warframe's engine seems to only be modifiable from the game's settings. Essentially you're out of luck.

And without further interruptions... GET A BETTER COMPUTER.

Preferably one that meets the minimum requirements for this game.

Just because i don't meet minimum requirements, it doesn't mean it's unplayable. With certain tweaks,the games can perform dramatically better even for old cards. This post was not suppose to be point out the obvious, go buy a new pc. I was asking if it was possible to disable shadows completely. Since shadows naturally slow my graphic card in any games. I've also played a lot of modern games with out problems, except the fact warframe does not have a full out config file that allows those types of tweaks to be done.

Figured if players have made mods to improve graphics, why not something to disable graphics.

Example:

Graphics.ShadowQuality=SQ_LOW  -> Possible method to turn off, 0 does not work returns it to default Medium.

Edited by Yadokai