Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tombfinger AoE might need a look

TotallyLagging

Basically it has this weird... Reverse-cone? Picture a group of enemy. If you want to hit them all you want to hit the guy on the back. Yeah.

I'd like it if it works similar to Staticor where it's just a normal AoE that happens when the bullet hits. 

Also if I may add can we please remove the knockback on hit. It seriously pisses me off when I'm just trying to headshot and they just flail around getting impact proc'd.

Just realized there's a bajillion of threads about this already sooo ya DE plz fix

Edited by TotallyLagging

On 2018-11-19 at 7:37 AM, TotallyLagging said:

Basically it has this weird... Reverse-cone? Picture a group of enemy. If you want to hit them all you want to hit the guy on the back. Yeah.

I'd like it if it works similar to Staticor where it's just a normal AoE that happens when the bullet hits. 

Also if I may add can we please remove the knockback on hit. It seriously pisses me off when I'm just trying to headshot and they just flail around getting impact proc'd.

Just realized there's a bajillion of threads about this already sooo ya DE plz fix

Tombfinger has a Splash/Richochet effect (its not that big).

It's impact dominant like Astilla for the Projectile to knock back a enemy for the Ricochet to be more effective.