Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc to Xbox migration

Jerichopunch

Before I begin asking, I would like to say I've looked through the forums a little and searched on YouTube and have not found a straight answer to this question so I'd appreciate it if I don't get hung for asking a simple question like I normally would. I also want to say I have no idea if I'm asking this question in the right area of the forums so please be gentle with the hate comments. 

Now to the reason for making this post, I have spent a lot of money on warframe and have enjoyed every minute of playing so when I started playing POE and the new Fortuna update and found out my crappy pc cant handle those areas of the game and that I have to restart my entire pc just to leave those areas, its kinda a downer. I have tried playing on the lowest graphical settings and it still freezes. So my question is "Can we copy our account info and progress and transfer them on console?"

1 minute ago, Jerichopunch said:

Before I begin asking, I would like to say I've looked through the forums a little and searched on YouTube and have not found a straight answer to this question so I'd appreciate it if I don't get hung for asking a simple question like I normally would.

Did you look at the Warframe Support Site? It explicitly states that migration is not possible.