Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

118 Missions = 0 Systems

RageXicity

Just buy more platinum. Support the dev! Use platinum to get what you want... Would've saved you from all that suffering? :D

I'm serious, by the way :D

I know how you feel. Took me forever to get

Frost prime bp and braton prime barrel...

I've spent about 45 bucks aready :) Love the game. Just hate the grind

Ugh you have a problem because that is impossible to get such a low amount of bps in that amount of kills.

OK, in statistics there's a thing called a "Bell Graph".

What this does is look at the overall volume of candidates set against a rate. This can be a control rate, or one governed by random conditions.

In our case, it's a RNG "Random Number Generator".

Now, given enough candidates, you will see that the majority of them fall within the expected rate (Middle of the Curve). And a few will fall outside the middle (aka "Outliers").

E.G. Some people will experience more success and some will experience less.

But less so as you travel away from the middle in either direction. ((Psst! This form's the "Bell" shape of the graph.))

Here's a math-nerd secret (apparently). Even if an event has a 99% chance of happening. It still has a 1% chance of NOT happening. And it has a 1% chance of not happening every time the event can possible happen.

As you may be aware, the odds compound as attempts pile up, so that after X number of times, the odds of the event not happening OVER THE COURSE OF THE ATTEMPTS can get very very low. however EACH attempt still has the same chance of not happening, and therefore the odds of it happening can never be 100%.

And here's the kicker. Given a large enough player base, it's not unexpected to have those players at the farthest flung corner of the bell graph.

Oh sure MOST of the players are in the middle, and see no issue. BUT the fact that we rely on a RNG to justify our investment of time, creates the very real possibility for some players to never see a reward.

"TL:DR" --> Improbable is NOT Impossible.

Edited by holyicon