Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are people still doing bounties in Fortuna?

Mortician13

Only real reason to do bounties are if you are a new player that doesn't have a metric ton of resources built up, or there are rewards out of them you just have to have.

Other wise you mine for base standing, add fishing for parts, and resources/creds for bonds.
I've been playing for less than a year, and that is what I've determined for this, right or wrong, just my experience.  New players are going to have a devil of a time, just like I had with PoF. FgH.... PoF SUCKS horribly for new players because while it may be in a starter area (hey, look at you Venus) it isn't meant for new players.  Fortuna is at least more kind to the new players.

I think it would be nice if Konzo and Eudico had a few extra lines to state "Hey, Tenno.. you look a little under powered compared to what I've see ______ using out there.  You may want to gear up more first."  base it on the level of the frame, weapons, etc. 

6 hours ago, Mr.SpookSpook said:

I solo all bounties easily... Goes much faster and easier than with a team with the usual addition of slowpokes, noobs and leeches....

I like to do group missions because of the fact that I help those who want to learn, try new things, and I also like to compare my efficiency with other players ... but my GOD.

Yesterday I joined a group of 3 individuals. 1 trinity prime and two oberon, They did not even use s and skill 1. They did not do the minimum damage and to top it the trinity died every minute. Good heavens at the time that we had to defend and capture the caches caches without a doubt we failed. I just was not enough, and that I usually leave my frame in one cache and my operator in another.

i commented that was a shame a trinity could't use bless and they tildes me of whinny, what a painful millennial mod.

But do not blame them for being such bad players, I blame D-E- that allows so many new players to join the last content, last mission and possibly in the future to hunt for Spider mothers.

And for this reason since yesterday I will only bounty in solitary mode. Let the slowpokes, noobs and leeches go with their boyfriends or clans.

1 minute ago, xcenic said:

And for this reason since yesterday I will only bounty in solitary mode. Let the slowpokes, noobs and leeches go with their boyfriends or clans.

If I ever pub, I treat pubs like NPC's. You do you, I do me. For leeches, I tend to just leave and reform squad. If I need a specific situation, I go with clanmates.

Not caring for what's going on, if they go down, etc, has lead to much more peace of mind. Pop in, pop out. 

9 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

If I ever pub, I treat pubs like NPC's. You do you, I do me. For leeches, I tend to just leave and reform squad. If I need a specific situation, I go with clanmates.

Not caring for what's going on, if they go down, etc, has lead to much more peace of mind. Pop in, pop out. 

This game requires a method of filter  players with a minimum rank, team level, or the least amount of completed missions.

I advocate that a person with a minimum of 10% of hacked consoles vs spy missions, can not join a spy missions in sorties. Well clearly of a carried.

Any message that says, "Sorry, you do not have the minimum knowledge for this content"

Warframe needs a filter. By God MR4 in orbvallis doing bounty rank 5 with MK-Parris, unfortunately we have only 2 options, continue with the mission and help or abandon and look for other equipment to help you complete the mission efficiently.

Orbvallis has a range of missions that not all can support what makes the load of others more difficult, considering that there is a margin to lose the mission stage, and / or possibly the bonus. And for a person like in my case who has little time to play at night, I am not able to lose 20 minutes in my goal of reaching the reputation cap.

0 margin of error? I will play alone and go to the ^ &% $ slowpokes, noobs and leeches, there are a lot more content to do before putting your noses in fortuna.

Edited by xcenic

just a random question. do you guys ever raise the alert level while u doing the bounties? i see some reasons being that you find them boring/easy. 

but i'm pretty aware that the bounties can be pretty nasty when the alert level is high.

but these days people want to be efficient instead of have fun... i find. what happened to the hoarde shooter style people had been crying for ? alert level kind of brought that and nobody wants to partake (besides toroid farming bleh)

source pool from my post : all pubs ive done nobody has ever wanted alert level above 2 - feels like a waste lol.

Edited by Makunogo